AIG Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AIG Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at AIG

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY).

Interview

3 interviews, one with HR, one with the hiring manager, and the last one with the head of the dept. The HR interview was a phone interview. The hiring manager and the one with the head of the dept. was an in person interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AIG

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AIG (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

A friend of mine who was working for AIG as a contractor told me about a business analyst position with the organization. She wanted me to submit my resume. I submitted my resume and about 30 minutes later I received a call from the recruiter. She wanted me to come in for an interview the next week. I went to my interview on Wednesday the following week and I interviewed with three people during the course of the rest of that week. I was then offered the position the following week. The interview questions were based on my resume and the position that I was being interviewed for.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done a cost benefit analysis for an organization. How are you at working with Excel.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None, they were paying higher than expected salary for this position.

Anonymous Employee in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AIG (Wilton, CT) in December 2010.

Interview

A simple 3-4 stag interview process where you meet with your direct manager, peer, Senior VP and other co-workers like VPs and AVP. You also meet the managing director as the final round. The interview process is mainly to know if you know the basis and would be able to pick on the position requirements in few months and start contributing in a positive way within a year.

Interview Questions

• None. Questions a very straight forward if you done some basis research and reading on the requirements of the position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

They had an SAT question as part of the screening and expected you to talk through your answer without even giving you time to think. It seemed a bit arrogant to me that they would do that to someone who is an internal transfer and is valued by all current managers with great recommendations! Very narrow minded process

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AIG (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Very easy, the hiring manager was very friendly and easy to to deal with. Did not put much pressure on you. There was like a Skype interview where you answered three questions,I believe this is how must employers a choosing to go to select the right candidate and if they like you afterwards, they then invite you to a 1:1

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last experience as a Business Analyst   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in October 2014.

Interview

They found my profile on Linkedin, and I received a call from a person from HR, the interview was for the same day so I had to go as I was.

the following is the timeline of how the process was:

- Interview HR
    - HR Tests
    - Interview Direct Manager
    - Interview Manager of direct Manager
    - Interview Business Partner

afterwards there are the security and medical procedures

Interview Questions

• - Education
      - Experience
      - Reason for leaving jobs
      - Strenghts/ weakneses
      - Situational
      - Projects Handled
      - Reason for Hiring you   Answer Question