AIG Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at AIG

3.5

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Wilton, CT) in November 2012.

Interview

I had a total of 5 interviews over the course of 2 days. 2 of the 5 interviews were for a second position I was unaware of, so be careful and prepared to speak with people that may not be on the itinerary. Aside from that it was pretty general interview that lasted a couple hours, speaking with the manager, team and finally the business head. The process ending up being drawn out over the course of the holidays, so my experience may be skewed toward the longer and unpleasant end.

Interview Questions

• How has your previous experience prepared you for a role like this?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for AIG

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AIG (Houston, TX) in March 2019.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews with the HR recruiter, the other lead on the team, and the hiring manager. An all day in person interview with other team members, other stakeholders, the hiring manager, and the VP of the unit. Only an automated notification of rejection was sent, with no feedback or critique from 9 different people able to be provided.

Interview Questions

• Asked alot about skills and situation scenarios.   1 Answer