AIG Senior Programmer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AIG Senior Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at AIG

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Brentwood, TN) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied Online. Was contacted by an employee (Weird? Well yes!) after almost 3 weeks via email and he setup an interview with Sr recruiter. Had a phone conversation with Sr recruiter approx 30 mins. She explained how things are going in AIG and the hiring process.
After 5 days, I received confirmation for Hiring Manager interview which happened after 2 days. It was a phone call for approx 40 mins. The hiring manager asked questions related to resume and background. Also, she gave me time to ask questions related to AIG.
After almost a week, I received an email for Senior Leadership interview. It happened after 3 days. The person was a VP. He asked behavioral questions, and explained the new strategy under new CEO, and also, why is he hiring after multiple layoffs (basically to add good people to the company).
After above, they called me onsite. Paid my flight, transport and food. The onsite interview was 3 Hrs long, mostly behavioral and background related with some technical questions. It was with a Director and two other senior engineers. Then they showed me the whole office and work area.

It has been 2 weeks since then, and I haven't received any offer. However, I know that they are planning to make an offer as the recruiter called me and asked multiple things related to Salary, relocation and other expenses.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AIG

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

Interview is farly easy and can be easily cracked if you know the basics of java and some of the core technologies they define in the job description. I felt its not an in-depth interview process.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

4 rounds - Same day - each 45 mins

Interview Questions

• what are all the challenges you faced when you persist large volume of data?
      Asked some of the algorithms - Hashing, Binary search etc   Answer Question

Negotiation

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

It was a multi round interview. First was with the Senior Director who gave a good overview of the project and asked basic questions to validate if i am legitimate.

Second round was purely technical and was handled by a person who knew good amount.

The questions were more specific and concentrated around implementation of solutions.

Interview Questions

• Challenges you faced in the past and how you solved them. the question was simple but a lot of questions followed based on each and every answer. you cannot fake the challenges as your answers are analyzed closely.   Answer Question
    • The second thing was giving you a good problem and ask to solve it. There are no wrong answers. they look at how you approach the problem   Answer Question

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

Contained three interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None