AIG Summer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AIG Summer Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at AIG

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

On campus interview with 2 employees. They were very friendly, and the interview was mostly an engaging conversation. Asked only behavioral questions. Received a second round interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you encountered ambiguity and how you dealt with it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AIG

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

I was selected through the Campus recruitment. They called me a week later. There was a lot of different people being interviewed at the same time for various internships. The person that interviewed me was very calm and collected in his approach. He started the interview by saying that the interview was going to be informal.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were focused on how you work with a group of people, or a team. Questions like what have you done when someone did not carry their weight during a team work.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

I applied for the New York position through my business school's on-campus recruiting platform. the interview itself was pretty standard, but after interviewing they never got back to me. Not even a rejection email! I tried following up with them, but they ignored that too. Several months later I got a call from their Houston office asking if I wanted to interview...