AIG Summer Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AIG Summer Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at AIG

2.5

Technology Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

I applied the position through my campus job board and I had a interview on campus and met two persons. one is HR and the other one technical engineer. I had a two 1:1 interview and they asked general behavioral questions and it takes 30 mins for each. Overall interview process was good and easy.

Interview Questions

• What major challenge and problem did you face in your project?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AIG

Technology Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AIG in October 2014.

Interview

On-campus recruiting. Two 30 minute interviews with mostly behavioral questions. Heard from them two to three weeks later. The interviewers were both really nice. One stuck to a prescribed worksheet while the other was more natural and improvised based on my work experience.

Interview Questions

• What was a time when you failed and how did that impact your work?   Answer Question

Technology Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied through university and selected for an on campus interview. The interview was more like a conversation and a information session with few behavioral question. It was just a check of your communication skills.

Interview Questions

• What exactly you know about the position and the domain where you have applied to?   Answer Question

Negotiation

NA

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Pretty behavioral. Had two 30 minute interviews on campus. The first one was very relaxed and impromptu conversation. The second was a bit straight out of the question papers. But in general nothing technical was involved.

Interview Questions

• I was Econ major, so most of the questions dwelled on why tech and how I could make an impact having no prior tech knowledge.   1 Answer

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

Applied through career fair and interviewed on-campus. There were two 30 minutes interview. I was asked a set of usual behavioral questions. There were questions about resume. No technical questions were asked.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied through the campus career center. They contacted me after a week for an interview on campus. Questions were all simple and behaviour questions. It has been 4 weeks since the interview, but they didn't not call or send an email back to me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Austin, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I got the interview 1 week after my application. The interview was 2 30-minutes behavior interviews and they are the final round. I received their email for my status after 1 week. The HR people were really nice. Questions were not difficult, but don't know how they select the right person simply based on that.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if a team member doesn't work cooperatively   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Austin, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a behavioral interview. Be yourself and you'll have a great chance. The interviewers are nice people. Always have something positive to say. Be smart when you answer a question. Do not say more than you have to say.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AIG (Houston, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two 30-minute interviews. While they both were predominantly behavioral, they tested me in different aspects. The first consisted of situational questions and the second tested technical knowledge in general, related to experience displayed through the resume. Both interviewers were easy to talk to and answered my questions thoroughly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview was on campus, two 30 minutes. One as technical and the other one was behavioral. The AIG HR person was unorganized and wasn't there half of the time to coordinate the interview, we had to ask the interviewers if it was our turn. Never heard back from the company after waiting one month I just assume they just forgot or didn't care. My friend also never heard back from the company. Very unprofessional of AIG not to reply back to all candidates.