AIG Underwriter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AIG Underwriter Interview Questions

Interviews at AIG

2.6

Underwriter Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AIG in January 2011.

Interview

had a phone interview and then a one on one interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AIG

Underwriting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AIG in March 2008.

Interview

Had a 30 minute phone interview with the lady in HR. I was then called back two weeks later to come in for a one on one interview. It was pretty laid back and we both laughed quite a bit. No challenging questions just what I hoped to accomplish and some situational questions.

Underwriting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (London, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

The day was from 8.45 am till around 1pm. It consisted of two (one-on-one) competency based interviews 30 minutes each and then a group task to finish that lasted 45 minutes. In the group task we were in a group of 8, left to discuss a topic then 5 mins to present to senior staff.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had difficulty in getting people to see your side.   Answer Question

See What AIG Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Former Associate in Houston, TX

Pros: “Best PTO in Houston. Centralized location. Probably best 401K as well. Free parking. Business casual and jeans on Friday.”“Best PTO in Houston. Centralized location. Probably best 401K as well. Free parking. Business casual and jeans on Friday.” – Full Review