AIG Interview Questions in Woodland Hills, CA | Glassdoor

AIG Interview Questions in Woodland Hills, CA

2.3

Summer Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Woodland Hills, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Went to a super day event which had 3 rounds of interview, first round with the program manager, second and third were with life actuaries. Only behavioral question, they were all very nice people. Still waiting for updates.

Actuarial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AIG (Woodland Hills, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with the managers, then an in-house with pretty much everyone in the department. Offer came rather quickly, but could be different depending on the department you interviewed for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Do not accept the original offer no matter how desperate you are. Try to negotiate a bonus and a bit of a salary bump.

Senior Investment Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIG (Woodland Hills, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

Interview seemed very impersonal. Two other managers that I was scheduled to interview with turned out to be not available at the last minute. I was not able to get a good feel for the office culture, exact tasks, etc. Most of the questions were the usual interview questions, such as "where do you see yourself in 5 years", etc.