AIR Worldwide Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at AIR Worldwide

2.8

Featured Interview

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIR Worldwide (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very clear and precise. It started with a telephonic discussion by the recruiter and then they scheduled f2f discussion with the panel on a weekday. There were 4 rounds of total First round with MD who asked about the projects I worked on and some basic questions. Second round with a lead who asked relevant questions on role i applied for. Third round with a 2 senior members who asked the technical questions and last round with HR.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to WPF, MVVM, Prism, diff between mvc & mvvm, SQL queries, C# , Web services etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AIR Worldwide

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AIR Worldwide (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Total 3 rounds.First F2F technical interview scheduled at evening 5 PM after 5 days second interview scheduled ,that the same day HR interview happens. People are too good.They given value for my time.Work location is good.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AIR Worldwide in July 2016.

Interview

Recruiter called me explained me about the opportunity and about company. He touted this company as one of good product company in Hyderabad.Went for an interview on a weekday. I just one technical where a panel of two interviewed me.
    They asked pretty basic questions related to Entity framework and wcf.After 5 days he invited for hr round.There I gave my expectations clearly. Initially they agreed for the amount what I expected but later they didn't offer what i expected. Totally waste of time.

Interview Questions

This is a C grade company, though they say it as product company. I would you recommend you to not to join in this by just seeing product tag.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AIR Worldwide in January 2009.

Interview

Interview process was three steps: phone interview with some basic obscure questions to see if you knew you chops. Second step was a project, 48 hours were given to complete and submit. Third step was 1:1 interviews with four people. Did well but the VP of engineering used some very odd terms and was difficult for me to understand. Interview ran the gauntlet of standard "tough" C++ questions which were fairly easy. Toughest part was designing an interface for the VP. Made it to the final two, was passed over for someone with more standard C++ experience. Whole process took about a month.