AIRCOM International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AIRCOM International Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2017

Consulting Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AIRCOM International (Dallas, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Background & questions about handling large scale projects, handling a tough customer.

Overall, very helpful HR team.They took me out on a lunch & had a friendly open conversation.

Interview Questions

• They were interested in finding out my prior experience in creating & motivating delivery teams. What methods would I use. .   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AIRCOM International.

Interview

Interviewing and hiring process was pretty smooth. Required two visits, met with three leaders. All of my questions were answered, and I had a lot of them!

Interview Questions

• The majority of the questions were situational...how would you handle xyz, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Always try to negotiate, all they can do is say no.

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AIRCOM International (Dallas, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter brief explanation of position. Interviewed with 2 people and was hired, took me two weeks to receive offer and no one bothered to tell me that the company only paid once a month.

Interview Questions

• There really were none. Not sure the two individuals who interviewed me knew a whole lot about the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

At the time it was very easy, I understand from my current team members that it is very difficult to negotiate salary

RF Optimization Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manama (Bahrain)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIRCOM International (Manama (Bahrain)) in January 2016.

Interview

I saw an Add on a webite and the applied Online and after 2 to 3 days and I had received a call from Technical team for Interview.Technical interview was conducted on Phone and it was 30 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• In LTE,How many Resource Block in 20 Mhz ?   1 Answer
    • What is main advantage of OFDMA ?   1 Answer

Pse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AIRCOM International (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

Written,2 round technical interview followed with managerial and HR session

Product Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIRCOM International (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Fairly easy, Mostly resume related. Talk about your UG projects and get an idea about telecom industry if from Computers background. Most employees have to work on excel, database so be prepared to answer question related to this topic. Do ask them about the position you are getting hired and the work you will be doing.

OSS Solutions Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AIRCOM International (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

The Interview process was a normal process. I was first grilled with my technical skills and then later my current work profile was discussed. Based on my interview I was offered a Designation where my Skill-set can be utilised followed by the HR Discussion

Interview Questions

• The Basic and Advanced level SQL Commands and the ORACLE D-Base Concepts   Answer Question
    • Knowledge on Telecommunication: Architecture, Flow of Calls, KPI related info, and advanced GSM/CDMA/3-G/LTE protocol based questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

The Negotiation good

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AIRCOM International in February 2011.

Interview

Very professional Interview. Excellent mixture of technical and personnel to-know how!!
    Started with polite introduction and experience of the similar industry scope. Proceed to technical aspects which are relevant to the position. The next and important level of discussion is what company and myself is looking in next don the line 5 years trending!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your ex-organization?   1 Answer

KPI Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AIRCOM International (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

2 Telephonic Call interviews
    Face to Face INTERVIEW
    HR interview

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join our organization   Answer Question
    • Having worked with Big names like Ericsson,Reliance,etc,why do you want to join an organization which is not as big as the ones worked for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

My salary compensation & designation

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leatherhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIRCOM International (Leatherhead, England (UK)) in September 2009.

Interview

Some questions about GSM air interface protocol and TCP/IP protocol.