AISIN World Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AISIN World Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at AISIN World

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northville, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AISIN World (Northville, MI).

Interview

Two in person interviews. First was about experience and background. Job description was laid out. Next interview was relaxed, see if you fit in with the people. Lots of time to ask questions. Ask any question you have, ask away if you have any concerns. Know a little bit about the company before going in. Know the product and product group you might join. I think at second interview, they should show you around to see the technical center. Potential employees will get a better idea of the type of work happening.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AISIN World.

Interview

Two interviews total. Both comfortable and laid back. First interview was one on one. Second one I met with four members including managers and Vice Presidents. All nice people.

Interview Questions

• Sorry don't remember... It felt like I was just holding a conversation with the people that interviewed me.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marion, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AISIN World (Marion, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

There is an online application. After that is complete you will be contacted by phone for an in person interview. After the initial interview, you will come in and they will put you to work building Lego trucks to check your ability to follow instructions and work on an assembly line. Afterwards, qualified people will be called back.