AKLTG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AKLTG Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at AKLTG

Trainer Interview

Interview

Interview went great. Gave a 10mins mock lesson to interviewer. Was told of future prospects in the company when joined, such as overseas attachment etc. Was told that I would be an associate trainer for the moment until Jan 2017. However after the interview I was ghosted. No calls, no emails, no texts, no responses at all. Very disappointed. Sadly, this reflects what type of a business and management Adam Khoo has adopted. I do not recommend job finders to join this company, who lies and does not have basic courtesy.

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AKLTG.

Interview

Phone interview to determine prospect's level of interest, how they sound on the phone and their English profiency. This is followed by an email questionnaire that will help to clarify their reasons for wanting to join this profession and what they can expect in this line. This is followed up with 2 auditions where prospects will be assessed based on simulated delivery skills. The final stage is a face-to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Situational based questions may be difficult because some prospects may not have realistically encountered it before.   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AKLTG (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2012.

Interview

Personalised interview with department head and some senior trainers - they tend to ask questions pertaining to your values, hobbies and previous experience in this industry. Not a very formal setting, nor does the panel try to intimate you; it gives the impression that they were genuinely trying to ascertain whether you were a right fit for the company.