AKQA Campaign Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AKQA Campaign Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at AKQA

Campaign Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AKQA in August 2012.

Interview

Phone screening then in person interview. Interview was 2 hours long and met with five different people.

Interview Questions

• All questions were pretty easy going and asked at a very friendly level.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AKQA

Campaign Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AKQA in February 2013.

Interview

My experience might be a bit different from a lot of people applying to AKQA. I was referred in by a friend who submitted my resume straight to the director/hiring manager of the position. She immediately told recruiters to bring me in. I had a short phone conversation with the recruiter and was brought in the week after.

I was told that I was going to be interviewed by four people, Director of Search, Sr Campaign Mgr, Account Exec, and Account Director.

I ended up only meeting with everyone but the Acct Director, who was not in the office. Most of the questions weren't very hard and mainly had me describe my experience. At the end of the interview, I was given a soft offer.

Interview Questions

• What is currently going on in SEM news?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They have a set range for salaries for each position. Not uncommon but it is a very strict range that doesn't take into pass experience or industry standard for salary negotiation. I was lucky enough to get 10% more than the maximum offered but initially was looking for at least 20%-30% more. This is pretty much a decision by the finance team as I was told by the recruiter.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at AKQA (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Recruiter was friendly. Met with 4-5 people and they were to make a decision. General questions, though one person did not look like she wanted to be there.

Negotiation

They sent me an offer without telling me beforehand what the offer would entail. Lowers your negotiating power as they need to redo all the paperwork if you try to get a higher starting salary or more vacation time.

I negotiated anyway and didn't care that they "had to redo all the paperwork."