AKQA Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 3, 2017

2.8

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AKQA (London, England (UK)).

Interview

A 30 mins telephonic interview basically understanding your current role in your current job and if you are slightly technically sound. The interviewer discussed about the team structure and the job profile in length.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your current role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AKQA (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Submit a short video - no need to do something flashy, its more about how you present yourself
    Invited to a day interview - they introduce the company and their values, you are given a brief to work on with a partner and present back in 2 hrs. Then you have an informal interview 1-1.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AKQA (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

Two interviews, one with HR and my potential line manager and a 2nd presenting to a panel of three. The whole process was ok (despite the end outcome). Disappointed not to get the role as it seemed like a nice place.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember if I'm being honest. But the interview was based on my ability to extract, manipulate and interpret data   Answer Question

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AKQA (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

The process took about 2 months, talking with 3 employees but never once with HR. The process was really long because they took usually 2-3 weeks to answer and tell me if I made it to the next step or not.
    I was in the final round for the job when I received an email saying I did not had the job even if they did say I had all the skills for it.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest challenge?   1 Answer

Freelance Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AKQA (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

I was bracing myself, as a colleague who worked with me (in a larger, award-winning agency with larger global clients) had three interviews at AKQA before deciding they did not want to fill the role (or some excuse). Another respected colleague had left AKQA after a very short stint.

First interview with Programme Director and Associate Project Director - professional, good humoured and satisfactory questions.

Second interview with Associate Project Director - OK questions, but wasn't sure what he wanted.

No feedback whatsoever, even after chasing, which is very unprofessional, but I had two job offers elsewhere within a week, so I think I dodged a bullet looking back!

IT Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AKQA (London, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

It took a month which ended up putting me in a awkward situation with another employer, But after that it felt I had earned my job!

Why does this need more words. I'm going to carry on typing here until it goes away!

Technical Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AKQA (London, England (UK)) in August 2013.

Interview

Professional, relatively fast (they needed a quick hire) one phone and two face-to-face interviews. A variety of topics, no particularly hard questions. Final interviews with more senior staff were relatively blunt, but to the point. I didn't tick all their boxes, but ticked enough to get an offer.
    Different interviews covered different material, initial phone interview was very easy, just a chat and very basic technical details. Second interview was more related to project management and software development. Final interview more on managing process and people, and more advanced aspects of the SDLC.

Interview Questions

• Asked to explain Continuous Integration - something I have done, but I clammed up and couldn't find the words.   Answer Question

Had a better offer from elsewhere

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AKQA (London, England (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

Responsive and professional. Good relations with the recruiter and the team I went to work in. Fairly efficient process. Good meeting other people in the team. More of professional services than an agency. Managed expectations well. Solid.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AKQA (London, England (UK)) in April 2013.

Interview

- Efficient and professional, emphasizing the company's focus on core values as the single most important priority. Also setting expectations about the demanding nature of top brand customers who are used to getting what they want when they want it. People are friendly and made me feel at ease. Although interview was not intimidating it was still nerve wracking as I wanted to get the opportunity.

Freelance Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AKQA (London, England (UK)) in December 2011.

Interview

A referral from a friend led to an informal chat in the office where I showed some examples of my writing and was briefed on the project, which was on a tight deadline. The interviewer already knew my work, which made the process much easier.