AKQA Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

AKQA Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AKQA (Washington, DC).

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. I got referred by a friend within the same day I got a call to be invited for an interview. I then was sent a train ticket to come down. At the interview I was just sat in a room and drilled on questions about my portfolio, what I thought about the company, and if I was truly interested in the position for the client they were currently servicing. Shortly after the interview I was notified that I'll get an email the next day.

The next day I was emailed an offer letter indicating salary, benefits, etc. I was only given about 2 weeks to find a place and come down so that was awkward but things worked out.

Interview Questions

• There were not any difficult or off the wall questions asked during the interview. If anything I can say it was an experience where looking back on it I feel duped because they painted a picture of ongoing creativity when in all it was just to be a design robot with no work life balance.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate my offer but if there were someone trying to go in for this role I'd definitely tell them to negotiate as much as possible because AKQA do not give bonuses or raises very often that will increase your salary in a reasonable way.

Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AKQA (Washington, DC) in October 2011.

Interview

Smart group of folks who care about the company and work that were truly trying to find a leader for a new large account. The panel was late in day but went well after a 1:1 phone screen by hiring manager who also attended interview.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AKQA (Washington, DC) in September 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by an internal recruiter on LinkedIn, which led quickly to a three 1hr+ phone calls with internal recruiting staff and members of the project management team. This was followed by a 4hr in-person assessment/interview in the DC office, where I first was asked to complete an assessment, then present it to two account staff on the particular account/client. Then followed three panel interviews of 2-3 individuals from the particular account and project management teams. A few days later the recruiting lead let me know an official offer was coming, which arrived three weeks to the day of our first phone call.

The entire experience was very professional and streamlined, and everyone was incredibly clear about roles, responsibilities, fit, and experience requirements. No punches pulled.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage challenging interpersonal relationships with multiple stakeholders on the client side? How have you done this in the past?   1 Answer