AKUNA CAPITAL Quantitative Developer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 66 of over 1.0K interviews

Campus Recruiting16%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AKUNA CAPITAL (Chicago, IL) in Feb 2021

Interview

Difficult interview, requires a lot of knowledge on your fingertips. Not only you have to ace the test cases, you also have to ensure optimal coding performance as well. Likely questions: repeated digits, dynamic programming, and some sort of string manipulation or optimization problem. Algorithm proficiency heavily required.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me how to find the repeated digits recursively given a series of numbers. Dynamic programming with some sort of min problem. String oscillation.
    1 Answer

AKUNA CAPITAL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AKUNA CAPITAL

Interview

Technical phone screen via Zoom, lasted 45 min 2 easy coding problems (will let you optimize runtime after you've got a solution, don't need to worry about syntax things you can just ask them if you aren't sure about anything) and you can ask them some questions at the end

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AKUNA CAPITAL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AKUNA CAPITAL in Nov 2020

Interview

Firstly I received an online assessment with 3 questions through hackrank. Next, there is a phone screen interview with a quantitive researcher using codepair. Finally is a onsite interview, but I failed in phone screen.

Interview Questions
  • two OOD coding questions with analysis

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AKUNA CAPITAL (Chicago, IL) in Nov 2020

Interview

First round coding. 3 coding questions not difficult. Receive a second round interview in one week. second round zoom interview, tech questions. Very standard process. No behavior questions. Just need to introduce yourself.

Interview Questions
  • 1. L1 & L2 2. introduce models in your cv. pros and cons 3. implement a class to find median, mean

AKUNA CAPITAL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AKUNA CAPITAL

Interview

Applied online, one Hackerrank challenge, one codepair. For the codepair round, the interviewer was late for several minutes but he told me that we ran out of time at the original end time. Questions were easy. I got every right answer and wrote down all my thought process. Got rejected and it’s ridiculous. Anyway the problem quality and the level of interviewer showed that it’s not an interesting company.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

AKUNA CAPITAL

Application

I interviewed at AKUNA CAPITAL

Interview

A hackerrank then 2 weeks after they sent me a phone screen. The hackerrank was pretty standard like 1 easy 2 medium in an hour. Phone screen this week will update in the future

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AKUNA CAPITAL (Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia) in Jun 2020

Interview

The first stage of the selection process was an online coding assessment through hacker rank where you had to program three problems in one hour. The second stage was a live coding phone interview.

Interview Questions
  • In the phone interview, I was asked to create a class in python that would keep score in a bowling game and be able to update based on inputs representing how many pins were knocked over in each turn.

AKUNA CAPITAL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AKUNA CAPITAL

Interview

First Step: online coding test in hackerrank. There were 3 questons and I completed all. I passed to the next round. Second Step: a math evaluation online.Five questions , each question has Four options. I should choose the correct one in five minutes and explain the reason.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AKUNA CAPITAL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AKUNA CAPITAL in Mar 2020

Interview

About a week after my online application, I was invited for an online, timed coding (hackerrank) challenge. 2 questions and if you have the time, a bonus question. Then another live screen coding interview.

Interview Questions
  • Coding challenge tested knowledge of fundamental programming structures. The second round was also not difficult but posed in financial industry language.
1 person found this interview helpful

AKUNA CAPITAL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AKUNA CAPITAL

Interview

I received an OA(python) immediately after I applied. It was to solve 2 of 3 questions in 1 hour. The first question was about plates and snacks. The second question is about animals. The third question is about gates and walls. I completed and am waiting for the next round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 66 Interviews