ALDI Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ALDI Cashier Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2017

2.5

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ALDI.

Interview

I was called for interview with district manager he seem very pleasant he asked a lot of questions mostly pertaining to work experience and making sure you understand that this is a fast paced job. After the district manager interviews if interested will call for second interview with store manager and show you around the store.

Interview Questions

• what do you think about working in a fast paced environment?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ALDI

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Ellyn, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ALDI (Glen Ellyn, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Attend a hiring event and turn in an application to hiring manager or fill one out there. Then answer a question that is asked by the hiring manager. Then they tell you that they will can you in seven to ten business days.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at aldi?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Lockport, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at ALDI (Lockport, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I went in they said they were hiring after I filled application out manager scheduled my interview for next day was hired on immediately... Someone had just quit so I was right on time

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ALDI (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Hiring fair are hosted very frequently for this company. Go, apply in person, meet an interviewer, then complete 2nd round interviewing same day. 3rd interview held within 1 to 2 days. final interview held a store.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why did you choose our company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dalton, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ALDI (Dalton, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Just really talked to me about the job and got to know what I want out of the company. It was laid back and they didn't rush through the interview.

Interview Questions

• What hrs could I work and why.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ALDI in September 2016.

Interview

2 interviews. One with DM one with store manager. Very comfortable and friendly. They asked about myself outside of work and about my work experience. Asked what I knew about Aldi. Told me what was expected of the employees.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation necessary.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at ALDI (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very fast signed the application talked to an interviewer ask me my experience my current job and what location I would like to work for got a second interview within a week

Interview Questions

• How well do you know about the position you applied for   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at ALDI (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

First interview was with a store/area manger, Second with the actual store that needed help. Nice and relaxing atmosphere and nice people. The application was standard and so were the questions. Generalized interview for the first one and the 2nd was more about the what the job entailed (ie. Can you lift 50lbs, Can you stand for 5hours etc..) and a tour of the store.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ALDI (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

The hiring process took me the interviews in order for me to get into Aldi.but personally it was really worth it and I'm glad they allowed me the opportunity to work for them and if I could do it again I promise I will.just being able to make it through all the interviews was a blessing I really appreciated it.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ALDI (Bronx, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

They tell you let's break the ice by first telling us your name and then with the first letter of your name describe yourself and then get any toy from the store and sell it to us. After that they told everyone in the room well call you. Still waiting.