ALDI District Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ALDI District Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2017

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ALDI (Greenwood, IN).

Interview

I first spoke to ALDI at a college career fair, followed by a nice dinner on campus, an on campus interview, online assessment, and on site interview speaking to many different managers.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw an employee take 10$ from the register?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for ALDI

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ALDI.

Interview

Applied on university recruiting site, interviewed on campus. If you apply, you will get interviewed. You will be invited to a info session prior to the interview to learn more about Aldi. They seemed to already determined who were going to get pick. They showed no interest in me.

Interview Questions

• What is the hardest decision you have had to make in your life and what did you decide?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ALDI (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Was in stockroom and employee came in to grab stuff and start knocking things around which was uncomfortable. Behavioral based questions. Your basic interview. Nothing too special just know about the company and be able to sell your experiences.

Interview Questions

• What kind of environment do you want to work in?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ALDI (New York, NY).

Interview

Had an interview on campus at my college. Very basic questions mostly behavorial. Then for the final interview it was held at one of their regional offices and including a tour of an ALDI Warehouse and store.

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ALDI in January 2017.

Interview

Standard interview question in a friendly environment; a district manager for our region came on campus for pre-night presentation and interview. The pre-night dinner was the day before the actual interview. The interview was about 30 minutes long, and included standard behavioral/experience questions.

Anonymous Employee in Mount Juliet, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ALDI (Mount Juliet, TN) in December 2016.

Interview

First we had a one-on-one interview. Then I got told to come back for the second round at their regional headquarters. They gave us a hotel room for the night before then it was a full day from 8am-4pm the next day. That included 3 mini interviews, a warehouse tour, then lunch with current District Managers, followed by a tour of a store then more time for questions.

Interview Questions

• What superhero would you be and why?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ALDI (Miami, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was very straight forward. It lasted approximately 30 minutes. The conversation did not flow as naturally as other interviews I had, but he covered all the basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Q: What was a time you made a decision, and later realized it was the wrong decision?   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ALDI.

Interview

I applied online through my schools career website and received an invitation for an on campus Interview. The interview was about a half hour and straight forward behavioral based questions to get to know you. I received a second round interview to go to their distribution center and a store.

Interview Questions

• What was something you did that did not go as planned?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood, IN

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ALDI (Greenwood, IN).

Interview

There were over 100 students at the pre-night dinner. First round interview was one-on-one on campus. Consisted mostly of background and behavioral questions with a buyer who has been with ALDI for a long time. About a week later I got invited for second round in their corporate office in Greenwood, IN. There were 6 back-to-back, 15 minute interviews. They were structured, situational, and unstructured. Afterwards we got a tour of the office and warehouse and lunch. Everyone was extremely friendly and welcoming. The process was intimidating but so worth going through. I received an offer exactly two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult team member.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ALDI (New York, NY).

Interview

Email asking my college GPA then phone screen. I had a 2.85 undergrad but significant retail experience post-grad. The interviewer seemed to be rushing through it, lo and behold they had already mailed my rejection letter, post marked from the day prior... but apparently I'm the one too stupid to work for Aldi.

Interview Questions

• Why did you reach out to us? What would you change about your college experience?   Answer Question