ALDI District Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ALDI District Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ALDI (State College, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

Online application through college portal.
On-campus interview. If selected for the next round, will be called on-site in about a week.
Final decision will be out in two- three days of on-site interview

Interview Questions

• Tell about your leadership role.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ALDI

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ALDI.

Interview

Applied on university recruiting site, interviewed on campus. If you apply, you will get interviewed. You will be invited to a info session prior to the interview to learn more about Aldi. They seemed to already determined who were going to get pick. They showed no interest in me.

Interview Questions

• What is the hardest decision you have had to make in your life and what did you decide?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ALDI (Greenwood, IN).

Interview

I first spoke to ALDI at a college career fair, followed by a nice dinner on campus, an on campus interview, online assessment, and on site interview speaking to many different managers.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw an employee take 10$ from the register?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ALDI (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Was in stockroom and employee came in to grab stuff and start knocking things around which was uncomfortable. Behavioral based questions. Your basic interview. Nothing too special just know about the company and be able to sell your experiences.

Interview Questions

• What kind of environment do you want to work in?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ALDI (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2017.

Interview

I was called in for one interview and will be going to the district office for another. It includes multiple interviews. During the second, along with the interview, there will be a tour of headquarters as well as a lunch with corporate members.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ALDI (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through my college's employment website for an on-campus interview. I was notified I was selected for an interview and had to attend an information session the night before, where two employees gave us an in-depth look at what the job entails. This was really informational and explained a lot of questions. They really want to make sure you know what you'll be doing and give you a chance to cancel the interview if you're not feeling it anymore, since it's a challenging job. The next day I had my interview, which only lasted about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you made a decision, and later realized it was the wrong decision.   Answer Question
    • What makes you better than others applying for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ALDI (Columbus, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through school career center, and got accepted for an interview on campus. There was a pre-interview dinner the night before the interview and then the interview the next day with a vice president. Nice dinner, but bad interview. I had the feeling the VP made up his mind about me before I walked in the door or shortly after the interview began.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you were in a leadership role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ALDI (Hartford, CT) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview was pretty basic. Interviewer was cold and hard to relate to .Asked questions about GPA, Why I wanted the position and my extracurriculars. When I explained that my GPA was rising due to personal struggles, the interviewer asked what they were. Also asked if I was applying to other internships, what companies they were and what the internship was. Some of his questions were off putting and it left me more offended than anything.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you did something that wasn't received well by your co workers? Would you do it again?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ALDI (Raleigh, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was the director of operations and was very friendly. He had walked me into the room where he had my resume and started asking about myself and so on.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge you think you would face in this role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ALDI (New York, NY).

Interview

Had an interview on campus at my college. Very basic questions mostly behavorial. Then for the final interview it was held at one of their regional offices and including a tour of an ALDI Warehouse and store.