ALDI Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 1, 2017

1.7

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ALDI (Tampa, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Went to a hiring event in the area. I was called back a few days later to meet with the DM, this interview was very casual. Called back a second time to meet with an SM, again very casual and quick. I was then called back a third time to meet with the DM again. I had applied for the MT program and never once expressed interest in becoming a shift manager, but that was the job I was offered. I was disappointed. If they didn't think I qualified to be in the MT program, say that from the get-go.

Management Trainee and Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ALDI (Brandon, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

I went to the place where the interview was set up filled an application and gave them my resume. That was all that was involved.

Trainee Store Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ALDI (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in February 2016.

Interview

Attend the group interview, last about less than 1.5 hours. They spend first 40-45 minutes to introduce ALDI's history and why they can offer lower price goods than Coles and Woolworth. Then comes to the group interview. It is just an HR staff seat in the little group and ask normal questions. Candidates answered the questions one by one. Finally there is a brief summary.