ALDI Interview Questions in Oak Creek, WI | Glassdoor

ALDI Interview Questions in Oak Creek, WI

2.8

Aldi District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Creek, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ALDI (Oak Creek, WI) in July 2015.

Interview

Spoke with the company representatives a bit at the local university career fair. They told me to sign up for an interview on the University career site. The interview was scheduled to be 35 minutes.

District Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Creek, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ALDI (Oak Creek, WI) in February 2012.

Interview

Multiple interviews- 1 on campus and 2 at the corporate office involving personality tests and interviews with multiple individuals at the corporate office. The questions were mostly "tell me about a time when.." We also had lunch with a few members of the corporate team and toured the warehouse. The interviews were difficult.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a conflict at work.   1 Answer

Order Selector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Creek, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ALDI (Oak Creek, WI) in August 2010.

Interview

At the time you had to know someone to get a referral. Interview was with Angie and she was great. The interview was simple and they just asked questions about why you think you would be a good choice for the company. Had to pass a 45 min strength and endurance test at Sensia which no matter how in shape you are, you walk out feeling like jelly.

Interview Questions

• I always thought "where do you want to be in 5 years" was tough one to answer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. They have a starting pay for all. I think it went down over the years though.

District Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Creek, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ALDI (Oak Creek, WI) in March 2009.

Interview

Pretty Standard interview process. Went to a pre-night dinner where the company discusses about the DM position, the company history, and the opportunity available. They will sell you on the salary and the free car. I consider the prenight an interview in itself, depending how active you are with asking questions. The next day we had a 1:1 Interview where they ask about your experiences.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you found out an employee was stealing from you.   Answer Question