ALDI Store Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ALDI Store Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at ALDI

2.3

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ALDI.

Interview

Short, easy going, would recommend others to go to the hiring events that are posted online on their website. Easiest way to stand out is to dress in business casual. I saw a few applicants in flip flops.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ALDI

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ALDI (Columbia, MD) in October 2018.

Interview

I attended Aldi's Hiring Event on Friday, October 12th. The district manager was the only person present at the event. I filled out my application prior to the event. He only wanted to know why I'm interested in working for ALDI. I received a phone call from the district manager the same day for an official interview on Monday, October 15th. After the interview with the district manager, which only lasted for 25 minutes, I was invited for one more interview with the store manager on October 17th. The interview with the store manager was really relaxed, he walked me through the store and the back of the store. Told me what my responsibilities are and asked me if I can lift 45 lb and if I'm interested in the job. After that I was told that I was hired and invited me to come back on Friday, October 19th to fill out paperwork. On Friday I filled out the necessary paperwork and was told to get a drug test the same day. Right now I am just waiting on the results, which I know are going to be negative. And I will start my "Welcome Day" and training on November 1st.
    Overall the hiring process was easy and really quick.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for ALDI?
      What are your strengths and what are your weaknesses?
      Can you lift 45 lb?
      Do you have a reliable vehicle?   1 Answer

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ALDI.

Interview

hiring event spoke with recruiter briefly and was told i would get a call within 24 hours moving forward in the process. I was contacted and now i'm currently waiting to do my second interview

Interview Questions

• asked what my availability was   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ALDI (Augusta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process is very fast. I went through about three interviews to get hired on. There will be a background check and a drug test. Sometimes the district manager will interview you alone, or with one of the store managers in the district you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Aldi?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ALDI (Tampa, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Not to difficult. You go through a two interview process. First one with a general manager, second with the store manager. The store manager gave me a store walk through and what to expect working there.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer because you accidentally overcharged them?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Palmetto Bay, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at ALDI (Palmetto Bay, FL) in December 2018.

Interview

It was at one of the events where you fill the form and they briefly interview you. I applied on a saturday and called me for a second interview 4 days later.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at ALDI (Madison, WI) in April 2017.

Interview

Signed up at a hiring event, interviewed and week later and was offered the position following the interview. Whole process took about a week and was fairly seemless. Interviewing with a district manager was fairly stressful.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you took an illegal substance   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ALDI (Temecula, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

I saw their job posting for a job fair and applied in person. They had a link available to download the application so I could fill it out ahead of time. I met the GM when I turned in my application and resume. He asked a few basic questions. About a week later, the District Manager called to set up an interview at the location I applied at. The interview went really well, you learn about the company, what they strive for, culture, and job description. I received a call about 2 hours later to come in for a store tour with the store manager. They explain job duties, what is expected, and it is an actual tour of the store. Then I spoke to the General Manager for a few minutes, and he offered me a position on the spot!

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ALDI.

Interview

I went through 3 interviews! 1 group, 1 with the District Manager, and 1 with the Store Manager. ALDI is EXTREMELY competitive! Even if a store is short of employees, that does not guarantee you even 1 callback!

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ALDI (Falls Church, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

Was a typical job interview, seems to be made to root out people that do not have a strong work ethic. There is 2 interviews that take place. Your first interview is with the store manager, and the second is with the District Manager.