ALDI Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 3, 2017

2.7

61 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodstock, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ALDI (Woodstock, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Job Fair in Woodstock - You only need to bring your completed application and resume in person. The GM or DM will ask a few questions and let you know if selected you will be contacted within two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why did I choose Aldi to apply with?   1 Answer
  • Do you know if hired as a store manager you will be required to relocate within a 4 hour radius?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ALDI

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayville, CT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ALDI (Dayville, CT) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a very professional interview which came with a friendly welcome and good conversation. The environment was good and private, and the questions were not out of this world. Even though I was not offered a job on the spot I enjoyed it.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ALDI.

Interview

You will go through 3 interviews. Two are with DMs and last is with DIrector of Operations. Be consistent. Be honest. All the interviews are the same basic questions. Just answer all of them the same way.

Interview Questions

• Be consistent. Be honest. All the interviews are the same basic questions. Just answer all of them the same way.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I interviewed at ALDI (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

Went to an open house. Provided aldi application and resume. It's so obvious they want a specific age group. The guy could not even look me in the eye . He did the same with the person before me. So in 2 minutes they make the call on your abilities from a " tell me about yourself question" . Don't be so transparent. It's an age screening first and foremost .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ALDI (New Orleans, LA) in August 2016.

Interview

very simple. I applied online after searching for several other store manager positions and I snagged this interview. fairly simple and easy interview process. Everyone was very nice but I got the vibe it would be extremely long houts

Interview Questions

• what will make you a good manager?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ALDI (Myrtle Beach, SC) in August 2016.

Interview

I went to a job fair. Sat in with a group of people. One guy from staffing pros talked to us while he looked at our resumes. Most did not have experience so he said if they were selected to interview aldi would call. He told me to stay. I then interviewed with 4 District managers and 2 operations managers.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ALDI.

Interview

You walk the store and back room and I would give a run down of the day to day operations. Then take then to the break room and ask some questions. And then pass my notes to my DM.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What is great customer service? Do you mind cleaning bathrooms?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ALDI (Hartford, CT).

Interview

Hiring process is pretty quick especially through a recruiter. I live in mass so they wanted me to interview with the DMs in Hartford because as my recruiter told me this was a faster way to get hired amongst 6 other candidates. Well 1hr and half drive and cheap hotel in Hartford all for nothing was really a bad experience. I was also with a group of 6 people none of which would be working in the store that I was set up to work in. Confusing I question going through a recruiter again for sure .

Interview Questions

• If you were the CEO of the company you work for right now what are the three things you would do to change the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ALDI (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

The DM talked about himself as if I was the interviewer. He talked about his dog. We spent about 5 minutes talking about my qualifications. Poor interviewing skills to say the least.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at ALDI (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

1. Came in for Aldi job fair at the store,
    2. Fill out the application and submit resume
    3. Get a text that i have been selected for next process
    4. Meet up at one of the stores
    5.Tour around the store & group interview

Interview Questions

• What is the most physical job you ever experiences before?   1 Answer