ALDI Warehouse Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ALDI Warehouse Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at ALDI

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jefferson, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ALDI (Jefferson, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

This was a preliminary interview at a job fair in Jefferson, GA. There were a lot of people in attendance but I did not have to wait very long to meet with someone. They were very friendly and did call me back to confirm a few things. I am hoping to get an offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ALDI

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salisbury, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ALDI (Salisbury, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

Arrived 20 minutes early for a group interview. All applicants wait in a waiting room with a log in book. Warehouse supervisor and warehouse team leaders came out to greet us and separate us into two groups (16 peoplel total). Walk the warehouse and ASK QUESTIONS; you'll want to show you can to do the job or have warehouse experience. End up back where you waited and depart. They state they will call you if interested (I went in Friday and they said by Monday 5pm they would call if interested. No call yet unfortunately for me but it's only 1:30pm).
    Good luck to future applicants! ALDI is the place to be!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salisbury, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ALDI (Salisbury, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

After the job fair, I was called back for a first interview. It lasted about 10 minutes. The questions were very generic. The second interview was a group interview, where I was told I would do a lift test. When I got there, it was an interview with the same guy as the first. No group or test. I have gone back 5 times now, same thing each time. Not very organized.

Interview Questions

• Main question I was asked at each interview, "Are you sure you want to work in the warehouse? You should be applying for a management position. "   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Creek, WI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ALDI (Oak Creek, WI) in October 2018.

Interview

We all did a group interview went for a tour of the warehouse they show you that your going to be using forklift to load pallets it's an individual job you will have your on forklift and a head set directing you on where to go to stock your pallet. You will be working in the dry area where its room temperature or the cooler that's 55 degrees or another area that's 34 degrees and the freezer that's below zero. i couple people letfted after the tour. than they take everyone to do separate interview.

Interview Questions

• where you see yourself in 3 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at ALDI (Chesapeake, VA) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied through a job fair, was selected for 1st interview,was asked general questions and I asked questions about the company. I am stilk waiting to see if I am selected to go through the 2nd interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Aldi's?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Salisbury, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ALDI (Salisbury, NC) in May 2018.

Interview

First was the hiring event...you wait in line to talk to one of the district managers and hand in the application.The first interview consists of touring the warehouse and asking questions; the second interview was a one-on-one interview with the district managers which lasted 20 mins. The third interview was with another district manager/director which only lasted 10 mins....got the conditional job offer the same day. Came back the following day to fill out paperwork. Was given time to complete the drug test, physical and lift test but you have to complete and pass the background, physical, drug and lift test before getting the official job offer. The lift test was intense so be prepared.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Aldi?
      Can you lift up to 50 lbs?
      What frustrates you?
      Name 3 things that describe you about this position?
      Tell me about yourself?
      What do you know about the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jefferson, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ALDI (Jefferson, GA) in July 2018.

Interview

I went to an open call. If you’re ever going to an open call, make sure you arrive early and dress professionally. ALDI definitely takes that into consideration. The open call was an application drop-off with a member of leadership. We had a quick 5-minute conversation and he said they’d make calls 24-48 hours later. I got phone call later that day for a face-to-face interview

The face-to-face was maybe 15 minutes about why I wanted to work at ALDI. We went over my work history and I was invited back for the tour and lift test.

The tour was a walkthrough of the warehouse where we learned about the role we applied for and a time to ask questions. The lift test was more or less building pallets of product. It wasn’t hard. I was told the heaviest thing you’ll ever have to lift was an empty pallet.

Overall, the process wasn’t anything difficult. We weren’t really told what they were looking for or how many positions were being offered.

Anonymous Employee in Salisbury, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ALDI (Salisbury, NC).

Interview

I went to a hiring event January 8th, 2018 at the Salisbury Distrbution center. I got a call on 1/10 to do a group interview which was a walk through of the warehouse and to get insight of what the job is and then it was a brief one on one with with a warehouse manager. Then I got a call back for a 2nd interview on 1/12 for 1/14 where I meet with another warehouse manager. It was abput 20 minutes long and at the end she asked if I could come back the next morning to be interviewed by the director. The interview by the director was about 15 minutes long and ended with him making a conditional offer. I filled out paperwork. The conditions were that I pass a drug screen, background check, physical, and a lift test.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ALDI.

Interview

Good interview very friendly looks like it's going to be a good job for me and they are nice she offered me the job did a drug screen background check na online screen for a few questions did my W-2 forms took about one hour all together with a tour of the factory

Anonymous Employee in Center Valley, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ALDI (Center Valley, PA) in September 2019.

Interview

I started off by searching glassdoor for position. I found one I liked, I applied and I waited. I received a text message a few days later stating I was selected for a group interview. I went to the group interview, watched a little video, was given some background information and then asked a few questions by the managers/team leads. I was told to keep an eye out in my email/text about the next steps. A day later I was emailed to come back for the warehouse tour and lifting assessment. I was given the opportunity to ask questions and was told again to watch email/text. That evening I received an email stating that they would like to bring me back for a final interview.

Interview Questions

• What shift are you interested in?
      Why do you want to work for Aldi?   Answer Question