ALLDATA Interview Questions in Elk Grove, CA | Glassdoor

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ALLDATA (Elk Grove, CA).

Interview

Went through a temp agency. Met with one person from the organization. The whole process took about an hour. I received a phone call from the staffing agency that they wanted me to start.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult work situation and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at ALLDATA (Elk Grove, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

There was a basic phone screen and several weeks later, a pretty standard in-person interview. They moved slowly. I had two meeting with two separate pairs of people. They asked me about my views on writing, my approach to writing for different audiences, my knowledge of cars.

I didn't do supremely well, didn't bomb it, wasn't shocked to not get an offer, but it struck me as rude, lazy and unprofessional of my HR contact to not let me know they picked someone else.

Interview Questions

• Describe how I would write for automotive-repair professionals.   Answer Question

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ALLDATA (Elk Grove, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Typical sales interview. 1:1 phone interview and then a meeting with a manager. It has probably changed a lot since I interviewed but it was fairly simple. I believe you meet with the Sales Director and he then passes you to the Sales Managers if you pass his interview.

Interview Questions

• It's been a while, but I don't remember anything challenging. Strengths, weaknesses, performance at current position, etc.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ALLDATA (Elk Grove, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with the Sales Manager and two current Sales Representatives. I felt the interview went well. The position required travel, which I was able to do. The people interviewing me were very professional.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that created a problem with a client and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question