ALSAC/St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ALSAC/St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ALSAC/St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in February 2020.

Interview

Very short and concise, they get straight to the point and make you feel welcomed. I never felt pressure but it is a group interview of 2-3 people depending on the position.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why do you feel you are best for St. Jude?
      2. Tell us about yourself?
      3. Describe yourself in 3 words?
      4. Tell us about a time you had to work with a difficult team that had different personalities, how did you handle it?
      5. Explain some leadership experiences from your past.
      6. Tell us why you would be a great fit for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ALSAC/St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Memphis, TN) in December 2020.

Interview

On-site 30 minute interview with the team of people to be working with. The mission of St. Jude is very important and previous work experience was also discussed. Got back to me with a follow up call.

Liaison Interview

Interview

It was great. They really asked good questions and I talked to a bunch of people. I really enjoyed the interview process and hope to make it my last.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Interviewed by a dev manager and he was good and professional in asking questions, overall experience was great. It's a zoom interview and the response was quick and accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experiences and how to deal annoying co-worker and some other technical questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ALSAC/St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Memphis, TN) in April 2020.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed yet formal. They want to get to know you, the real you. So be yourself. They also want to see why you are so interested in St. Jude. All of the employees love and breathe​ St. Jude, so it's important to let them know what you will add.

Interview Questions

• What are some innovations that you can picture St. Jude implementing in order to get Generation Z more involved?   Answer Question

Development Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ALSAC/St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in March 2020.

Interview

I applied in December, then interviewed in March. The interview process was great, but was ultimately cancelled due to covid. I interviewed for a Development Intern position at the Charlotte, NC office.

Interview Questions

• tell us about yourself, why do you you want to work for ALSAC   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ALSAC/St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in January 2020.

Interview

Clunky and sad interviewing process. Every single person who interviewed me was late, hadn’t read my resume (so I had to rehash 5 times) and the questions they asked were remedial

Advisor- Contingent Labor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ALSAC/St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Memphis, TN) in August 2019.

Interview

I applied through a link on LinkedIn which took me to the ALSAC website. I was contacted by the recruiter to schedule a phone screen and had one with the recruiter and the director of the department. There was then a face-to-face interview scheduled on campus with the team and some of the hiring managers that the role would assist in filling roles.

Interview Questions

• If your current manager was asked about you, what would they say is on area you can work on?   Answer Question
    • How do you handle working with different personalities with hiring managers or those who are known for being difficult?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ALSAC/St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

Interview

It took about a month. There was an initial phone interview and then selected for an in-person interview about two to three weeks after the phone interview. The second in-person interview was with two people.

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was thorough but not intimidating . We discussed the history of the company and the mission. I was asked about my presentation experience and leadership skills. The interview lasted about 30-45 minutes. I was able to meet my potential colleagues. I also was given an idea of the events and daily work life of the team.

Interview Questions

• What type of volunteer and presentation experience do you have   Answer Question