ALTEN Calsoft Labs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ALTEN Calsoft Labs

2.9

Sort:

Lead Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ALTEN Calsoft Labs.

Interview

Interview Process was very slow and took two months to complete.
    There are three technical rounds and one Hr round.
    Interview was easy. Questions was basic level so Prepare basics well and also domain.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ALTEN Calsoft Labs in May 2012.

Interview

i don't want to give any details regarding the hiring process, because the recruiter wants people to show who they really are

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ALTEN Calsoft Labs (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

First round was telephonic technical round which went for nearly 45 mins. After that I was called for face to face round with the client and I successfully completed it. After few days I was called for face to face managerial round. Then finally got selected.

Interview Questions

• File handling concepts in COBOL.
      DB2-COBOL Complie - Precompile process.
      JCL utilities.
      VSAM - what is 39 file code.
      what is -805 sql code   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ALTEN Calsoft Labs (Chennai (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

for fresher they take written test, two face to face rounds after that HR discussion,
    and for experience two face to face rounds will take. Interview procedure is good. HR managed well. In interview they asked maximum on projects, some basic questions.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ALTEN Calsoft Labs (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

it was good it was good

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ALTEN Calsoft Labs (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

First round was a telephonic round , followed by 1-1 discussion with 3 different engineers and then final round with the client manager.

Got the offer after couple of weeks and accepted it.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ALTEN Calsoft Labs (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

1. Written: 40 minutes
    2. Technical Face to face: 2- 2.5 hrs ( mostly Data structures(1-1.5 hrs), then little bit of Core Java, Hibernate, Spring(IOC), SQL queries, HTML, CSS etc)
    3. HR 1: 10 minutes
    4. HR 2: 10 minutes

Interview Questions

• Sort using insertion sort and bubble sort.
      Use only one array , apply divide and conquer.   1 Answer

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ALTEN Calsoft Labs (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied for java developer post. First round was f2f full technical about past wire experience and core java, design patterns multithreading. 2nd round gave an assignment to analize design and develop. 3rd round was on UI experience and last with hiring and hr manager.

Module Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ALTEN Calsoft Labs (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Normal very easy only telephonic round. HR called and fixed a telephonic round. Only telephonic round was conducted and no face to face. Telephonic round was easy and almost nothing was asked only about past projects

Module Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ALTEN Calsoft Labs (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

5 rounds . Went on well
    Telephonic by client
    HR discussion also went well
    More technical than other logical or aptitude questions
    Nothing personal questions were asked
    More SAN and NAS and it's working only