ALTEN Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor

ALTEN Interview Questions in United States

Updated Jun 20, 2017

2.2

Control Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ALTEN in May 2017.

Interview

I interviewed in their Troy office. The interview is fairly easy. Just some basic questions about my visa status and some technical questions. There are two persons interviewed me. Overall, easy interview.

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ALTEN.

Interview

It was a call from the hiring manager. He described the position, the company and the scope of the company. A call was scheduled for the next day with the engineering manager to get an overall sense of my focus and where I would fit in.

Interview Questions

• Since it was the first call, they asked about my experience with plastics as mentioned in my resume   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ALTEN (Seattle, WA) in April 2014.

Interview

They are a global consulting company seeking to branch out into technology companies in the Seattle area. As such, they're concurrently trying to sign up the actual consulting contracts while building a pipeline of people who could staff them. In other words, there is no real position open yet.

Framed that way, the interview was primarily a get-to-know-each-other in their small executive suite in Bellevue. It was an enjoyable conversation with no real surprising questions. Given the uncertainty about their contract, there was no clear call-to-action at this time.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ALTEN (Brussels, WI).

Interview

Phone contact after CV found in Monster.be
    Face to face interview with business manager
    Face to face interview with a customer
    nothing technical with alten managers
    the real technical interview is with the customer
    but you should be able to convince the bm of your strong personality

Interview Questions

• What are the different design patterns? and how you do to implement them in Java   1 Answer

Negotiation

The company car
    A piece of advice is to negotiate the extraleagal advantages rather than gross salary
    They are more flexible when it comes to add some advantages more than increase your gross salary because it is exposed to a lot of taxes

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ALTEN.

Interview

Phone call, then onsite interview.