AMC Entertainment Film Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AMC Entertainment Film Crew Member Interview Questions

Interviews at AMC Entertainment

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

I had to fill out an application online. I got a phone interview a week later and I was called in for a interview with the manager. When I got to the interview I was given the amc Stubs program and I was told that I would be asked about it later. About 20 minutes later I proceeded to the actual interview where I was asked some questions. I was told I would be given a call if I got hired and if i didn't get hired I wouldn't receive a call. I got a call three days later and then told I got the job and we set up a meeting to complete the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What brand are you loyal to and why?   Answer Question
  • What are you passionate about?   Answer Question
  • Where do you see yourself in one year?   Answer Question
  • Describe and experience where you had to work with someone you didn't know?   Answer Question
  • What is a time you had to work well with other people after having a bad day?   Answer Question
  • What is a time you received bad customer service and what is a way that the worker could have improved the service given to you?   Answer Question
  • What was a time that you went to an unclean restaurant and how did you feel?   Answer Question
  • If you worked at amc, how could you ensure the happiness of the customers?   Answer Question
  • Explain the benefits of the Stubs Premier program   Answer Question
  • If a customer said that they didn't want to get the Stubs Premiere because they were in a hurry to go to their movie what would you say?   Answer Question
  • If a customer said they didn't want to get Stubs Premiere because they didn't want to pay what would you say?   Answer Question
  • When can you start? What times can you work   Answer Question
  • Do you have any questions for us   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AMC Entertainment

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Tukwila, WA) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online through AMC's website and got a phone call about a week later to set up an interview. During the phone she asked if I would be able to comply with a few things required for the job and to learn about the stubs rewards program. The actual interview went very smoothly. Asked a few questions and had me sell her a stubs card.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you received poor customer service and what you would have wanted out of it instead?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Winston-Salem, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

After applying online, I was called in for a one on one interview with a manager. In the interview, I was asked a series of personality and work ethic questions. These questions related to the job overall and my interest in the job.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy. I applied online, two days after got the call. When in for the interview and got a email the same day that I was hired. They send me a background check link to fill out. After I was called in for training and my schedule.

Interview Questions

• Why do u want to work here? The usual. Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Film Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment in February 2016.

Interview

Applied Online, got called back a day or two later and had a very brief phone interview (1 or 2 general questions, i.e. why I want to work for AMC) then got asked to come in for an interview. Interviewer was kind, laid back, and patient (later turned out to be my favorite manager). Whole interview was fairly easy and quick and I got the job even though I struggled to answer a couple questions (first job).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Riverside, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Pleasant application and interview process.
    I applied in late January for the position, and about a month went by before they called me. They went through the no visible tattoos above collar bone, no facial piercings, and no unnatural colored hair.
    During the interview the manager said that she was looking for an applicant with more availability than I had (I'm 15 and can only work 18 hours a week, 3 hours Monday through Friday, 8 hours on weekends) And I understand that completely. They ended up choosing another applicant and told me that I should apply for the seasonal positions in April. It was alright, but I got my hopes up as this was my first interview, but hey, I'm gonna apply again during summer (:

Interview Questions

• What brand are you loyal to and why?   Answer Question
    • They have you pitch the stubs card to the manager as if they were a customer   1 Answer
    • If you walked into a dirty restaurant how would you feel?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever been somewhere where you experienced bad customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Marina del Rey, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Marina del Rey, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

It was just like any other interview. I received a call to come into the theatre and have an interview with one of the supervisors. They asked the usual behavioral questions. It was pretty quick. I got a call to fill out paperwork two days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a guest/customer yell at you, and if so, how did you react to the situation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Hamilton, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

So basically they give you a stubs pamphlet and ask you to memorize it. You get a bunch of questions and basically you have to sell the stubs program to the manager as if they were a customer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Fairly easy process. First, I received a call asking for a short 5 minute interview. They asked questions regarding company policies and whether or not you are willing to comply. They also asked for my availability, and other short questions regarding who you are. Then they schedule for an in person interview. During my in person interview, it was very laid back and the person interviewing me was extremely nice. Make sure to know the AMC stubs Insider and Premier benefits, because they will ask you about that.

Film Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online, took about three days to get a call. Went in for an interview with the manager, who said he would call me the next day. It took him three days to call me with a job offer.