AMC Entertainment Film Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 14, 2017

2.0

239 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (San Diego, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a call back a couple days later. Got to the front desk and told them I was there for an interview, I was then handed a AMC Stubs pamphlet and was told I would be asked questions about it. The interview didn't take anymore than 15 minutes and was asked pretty basic questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AMC Entertainment

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

It was very laidback. I have pretty bad anxiety and was expecting something crazy awkward as usual. But as soon as I got a phone interview, the manager was very nice and made me comfortable. It was like talking to an old friend. She asked simple questions about the company policies and if I could abide by them. She asked me questions about myself and if I have seen a movie there lately and how i liked it , and their customer service. She asked me why I choose to apply for them also. She then offered a 1 on 1 interview with her the following week. That interview was also laid back. Make sure you study questions on here and also study the Stubs rewards and practice how you would sell them to a guest, and you pretty much got the job!
    I got my call the same day as my interview only a few hours later.

Interview Questions

• What is an accomplishment you are proud of and why?   1 Answer
    • Was there a time you ate at a unclean restaurant? How did you feel about it?   1 Answer
    • What is something you are passionate about?   1 Answer
    • What do you think would be the most challenging part of the job?   1 Answer
    • Pitch me the AMC stubs Insider and the Premiere, what if someone told you they don't come to the movies often? How would you change their mind about the membership?   1 Answer

Film Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment.

Interview

I applied to 2 amc theaters. I got a call for one a week after applying for a group interview. There were 3 other candidates plus me. The manager went around listening to our responses every time he asked a question. I did not get that job. About a week later I got a call from the second job and I was scheduled to have a one on one interview with the manager. It was basically a conversation because he wanted me to ask questions. He said I was the only person with good questions, and that no one else asked any or they didn't have good ones. He also asked me to pitch the amc stubs membership. I did okay, but he told me that I should have pushed the perks.

Film Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment.

Interview

Quick Group Interview where they basically see if you can hold a conversation with a person, after that they pull you aside for a personal interview and they offer you a job on the spot.

Film Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy, they just asked me questions about my leadership skills and past work experiences. It was also quite short, I believe it was less than thirty minutes or so.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Fairly easy process. First, I received a call asking for a short 5 minute interview. They asked questions regarding company policies and whether or not you are willing to comply. They also asked for my availability, and other short questions regarding who you are. Then they schedule for an in person interview. During my in person interview, it was very laid back and the person interviewing me was extremely nice. Make sure to know the AMC stubs Insider and Premier benefits, because they will ask you about that.

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

I had to fill out an application online. I got a phone interview a week later and I was called in for a interview with the manager. When I got to the interview I was given the amc Stubs program and I was told that I would be asked about it later. About 20 minutes later I proceeded to the actual interview where I was asked some questions. I was told I would be given a call if I got hired and if i didn't get hired I wouldn't receive a call. I got a call three days later and then told I got the job and we set up a meeting to complete the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What brand are you loyal to and why?   Answer Question
    • What are you passionate about?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in one year?   Answer Question
    • Describe and experience where you had to work with someone you didn't know?   Answer Question
    • What is a time you had to work well with other people after having a bad day?   Answer Question
    • What is a time you received bad customer service and what is a way that the worker could have improved the service given to you?   Answer Question
    • What was a time that you went to an unclean restaurant and how did you feel?   Answer Question
    • If you worked at amc, how could you ensure the happiness of the customers?   Answer Question
    • Explain the benefits of the Stubs Premier program   Answer Question
    • If a customer said that they didn't want to get the Stubs Premiere because they were in a hurry to go to their movie what would you say?   Answer Question
    • If a customer said they didn't want to get Stubs Premiere because they didn't want to pay what would you say?   Answer Question
    • When can you start? What times can you work   Answer Question
    • Do you have any questions for us   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Initially got a phone call from the hiring manager about a job after a month of applying online. He asked me a few questions right away on the phone asking if i can consent to having no bracelets or necklaces. He asked if i can consent to having no visible tattoos above the collar bones and then asked if i can consent to having a clean and neat appearance. i said yes to all of them. then he asked me my availability and scheduled a 1 on 1 interview in person within a few days. The interview process was easy and comfortable. It lasted about 10-15 mins. A big part of it was to try to sell the manager the stubs program. I was handed a little pamphlet on what i have to know before the interview. Just know what that is since thats the main part of the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Riverside, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Pleasant application and interview process.
    I applied in late January for the position, and about a month went by before they called me. They went through the no visible tattoos above collar bone, no facial piercings, and no unnatural colored hair.
    During the interview the manager said that she was looking for an applicant with more availability than I had (I'm 15 and can only work 18 hours a week, 3 hours Monday through Friday, 8 hours on weekends) And I understand that completely. They ended up choosing another applicant and told me that I should apply for the seasonal positions in April. It was alright, but I got my hopes up as this was my first interview, but hey, I'm gonna apply again during summer (:

Interview Questions

• What brand are you loyal to and why?   Answer Question
    • They have you pitch the stubs card to the manager as if they were a customer   1 Answer
    • If you walked into a dirty restaurant how would you feel?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever been somewhere where you experienced bad customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and the hiring process took around a week. I received a call about 3 days after I applied for a phone interview. After the phone interview I was scheduled for a face to face interview the next day. Upon arrival to the interview I was given an AMC Stubs brochure and was told to look over all of the benefits. During the interview they asked me pretty simple questions about myself, my favorite movies, and why I'd like to work at AMC. I was hired on the spot and was asked to come in the next day to fill out some paperwork. Availability is something they're big on, which they require you to be available at least 2 of three days of the weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday).

Interview Questions

• What brands are you most loyal to and why?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself a year from now?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time where you had to work with someone you didn't know to achieve a goal.   Answer Question