AMC Entertainment Interview Questions in Kansas City, MO | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.1

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leawood, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Leawood, KS) in January 2017.

Interview

The Interview process is strategically different than most interviews. I meet with a couple Department Directors first, then they asked me back for a second interview where I interviewed with the SVP then I finally spoke with Human Resources about the overall experience and answered some questions they had.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your resume and work experience.   1 Answer

Linux Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lees Summit, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Lees Summit, MO).

Interview

The interview process was one of the easiest I have ever encountered. I had a screening call with a third party recruiter, a technical phone interview, followed by an in person personal interview...at Wendys! We had lunch and talked about the company, the future, the team, and about our personal stories.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

My boss really liked my culture fit and experience. He worked with the recruiter and his boss to increase AMC's offer to ensure I would be hired.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leawood, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Leawood, KS) in March 2016.

Interview

It was very odd. I was brought in for an hour long interview. It lasted a bit longer than an hour. I was only asked two questions in the entire interview.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Olathe, KS) in November 2015.

Interview

Brief interview with the senior manager. I could pretty much when I went in that they had no intentions of promoting me. You can work your tail off and not get recognition for it.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went out of your way for a guest   1 Answer

Film Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Kansas City, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a call a few days later from a manager asking if I had piercings, facial tattoos, etc.. I said no and scheduled a time to come in for an interview. The closest interview was 2 weeks away but I went with it anyway. When the day finally arrived I made sure I was early (15 min) when I got there I was directed to the customer service desk and they handed me a packet then told me to read it. I sat down and read it front to back several times because they had me waiting for 45 min! When a manager finally come over to introduce himself I made sure to be as professional and polite as I possibly could. He took me upstairs and into a conference room. The interview was now longer than 5 min. He asked me a few questions then said "Thank you for coming in! We will be in contact!" i Came out of the interview super happy as I felt like I had got the job. I went home and waited for the phone to ring. Days went by and they did not call. I was starting to get worried but I didn't call them because they said If I got the job I would get a call and if I didn't then I wouldn't hear from them. Weeks went by and I gave up on hoping. AMC has an awful interview process! They should at least have the decency to call you and say "hey by the way you didn't get the job sorry." But they just hope you take the hint.

Interview Questions

• Sell the AMC stubs card to me   1 Answer

Film Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Olathe, KS) in March 2015.

Interview

It was your basic interview read off of an old piece of paper. Maybe five-six questions, all very basic and straight forward. You also have to attempt to sell the manager a stubs-card.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work in the Entertainment Industry?   1 Answer

Film Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Olathe, KS) in December 2014.

Interview

I sat down and had to try and sell the interviewer a Stubs card. After that I was asked basic questions about experience, availability, etc. It was quick and very easy.

Interview Questions

• What are the benefits of an AMC Stubs card?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leawood, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Leawood, KS).

Interview

Phone interview and in-person interview with hiring manager. Follow-up in person interviews with four others within the department and with partners you will be working with. Met with HR to discuss benefits package and parking, where to sit, and other soft benefits.

Interview Questions

• What accomplishment do you feel best about and why.   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Kansas City, MO) in October 2012.

Interview

AMC uses an agency and then there is a phone interview with the department head.

Interview Questions

• There are no trick questions but if you sound like you want to excel or do other things then you are considered not suited or one who will bore easily.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Kansas City, MO) in July 2012.

Interview

I had a 3 tier interview process, first was a phone interview with a Senior Manager, followed by a physical interview with the locations GM you applied for, and the last was another physical interview with a different GM from another location.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you resolved a conflict between co-workers, family members, school mates, etc.   Answer Question