AMC Entertainment Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AMC Entertainment Server Interview Questions

Interviews at AMC Entertainment

1.2

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Framingham, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

Very informal and easy interview. There wasn't very many questions asked. Took a little over 10 minutes to complete. I was offered a job on the spot as they are in need of servers. Experience is preferred.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AMC Entertainment

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment in June 2018.

Interview

After the initial phone screen to make sure I still wanted the job, it was really simple. She asked me a few questions about what qualities employees should have, and had me practice selling her a membership card.

Interview Questions

• Can employees make a difference in guest experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Rosemont, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was only about 15 min. The interviewer asked a few questions about my schedule and work history but nothing in depth or difficult to answer. As long as you go to the interview dressed nice and are friendly, you should get the position.

Interview Questions

• Required me to "sell" a stubs card to the interviewer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Holly Spring, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Holly Spring, NC) in August 2018.

Interview

I waited for a manager for approximately 25 minutes past my scheduled time. When I was greeted by one, he seemed intent on hiring me from before he introduced himself. The moment we sat down he told me all about the company's history and culture and why he thinks it's a great place to work. He proceeded to tell me the position I applied for was not available, but that several others were. He briefly described the options and asked if I was interested in any of them. When I chose one, he concluded our interview and gave me the paperwork.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2011.

Interview

I filled out the application online and hit submit. In about 10 minutes I got a phone call with a couple of screening questions (are you okay with keeping your hair clean cut? Do you have any visible tattoos?) and asked to come in that afternoon for an interview. I interveiwed with one man who asked me a set of eight questions that he got out of a flip book. He took notes then told me he was going to talk to his boss and get me hired. He came back and gave me the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with customers who have had too much to drink.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you helped your coworkers out without being told by a supervisor.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No. There was no asking if I wanted the job either. It was just given to me.

Anonymous Employee in Lake Buena Vista, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Lake Buena Vista, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

I had first applied online. Then it took like 2 weeks for them to call me and set up an interview. During the phone call they asked general questions like can u agree to the rules and dress codes and stuff. Then they asked about my days of availability. After that we set up a date for the interview. On the day, I arrived 15 min. earlier than interview time and i was told to sit down and i was given an AMC stubs brochure to look over. Make sure u look over it. Then, I met with the hiring manager and he asked me general questions about myself, previous work experience, ect ect ect. He was very professional. He also asked Name a time where i had to work hard for something, my proudest moment, name a time when i was in a dirty place and explain how i felt, have i ever had bad service and how did that affect my opinion about the place, ect ect ect. It really isnt hard if u smile alot, be very happy and outgoing, have small talk with them. Very relaxed, but professional.

After the interview had finished i was given a paper to fill out for my background check and then he told me that he liked me and offered the job to me. He said he would call about when training would take place.

Interview Questions

• Sell the AMC stubs card to me and convince me to eat my favorite food.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was for a server so there was no negotiation.

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment in November 2012.

Interview

interview was well constructed and thought out. It was smooth and hiring manager was caring and insightful on who they were hiring. It wasn't never racking and very brief, yet upfront. There was no shadiness or wishy-washy feeling of if I got the job or not.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment.

Interview

couple of in person question with a manger related toward past work expierencrs and other basic service industry questions. Offered the job on the spot and will star the next week

Anonymous Employee in West Orange, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (West Orange, NJ) in June 2013.

Interview

very easy and casual. Sat down in lobby with manager and went over my resume and why I was interested in the position. Got hired either on the spot during the interview, or more formally later that day, I can't remember exactly. No hard questions.