Want a Free Job Posting?

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Education Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AMD.

The position I was applying for was an Education Intern back in Summer 2012. This was in regards to a position that was very research intensive. They were very prompt, within a day I received an interview request. I think, due to my resume and the past projects I've worked on (which were very research intensive), the interview was more behavioral. A few questions that I remember they asked include: 1. Tell me a little about yourself. 2. Please describe your most recent project. 3. Please describe a situation in which you faced a problem and how you resolved it. The woman I spoke with was very upfront about how I have the experience she was looking for and entertained a few questions from me about the position and the company.

Interview Questions

• I didn't experience any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Although this is a great position, after careful deliberation upon receiving the job offer, I declined for the reason that this position wasn't exactly in the industry or the position that I wanted.