AMD Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 11, 2017

2.7

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Interview

Phone interview and then Meetup. Informal and very relaxing. Asked some technical questions as well as behavioral. Great experience and felt un-pressured. Answered all questions moderately well, but didn't get contacted back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AMD

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AMD.

Interview

Was called about the position...had to make some changed with school...but got the offer and accepted...It was just a phone interview not to many technical questions asked

Interview Questions

• What was the class you had the worst experience with and why   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AMD (Austin, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

Three phone interviews. First by the recruiter, second by the Senior Manager, and third by the immediate manager. The first round was just general questionnaire, second round was more of related to the position and what you were expected to do. The third round was more of getting to know you better before they made an offer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AMD (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

The interview has gone well.The interviewers create very friendly environment so as we are not so stressed.They will observe all the required qualities like presentation skills,way of communication,technical knowledge and good problem solving skills.We have to ensure them that we are ready to learn anything.Overall the interview is positive.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AMD (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I had applied through internshala. Then They called for Face to Face interview. it was technical , they ask on which language u are comfy with like general concepts. should be thorough with the concepts.

Interview Questions

• Pointers
      diamond problem in C++
      Linux: how to select a file recursively   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AMD (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview was really easy and they ask questions only what you say you are best at,so be careful about what you say.
    Study all the basics of C/C++.
    There were 2 face to face technical rounds for the interview .

Interview Questions

• -Dynamic memory allocation
      -Constructors
      -Data Structure
      -Logical questions
      -Basic Linux Commands   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AMD (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

I have applied through internshala and later they have shortlisted based on the resume. They called for an interview at AMD Bengaluru office.They have shortlisted based on embedded profile . I am M.Tech(Embedded systems) candidate.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tree data structure - (Inorder, preorder, postorder) - C program and recursive solution for it.
      2. Transpose of a matrix by passing the matrix to a function and returning it to the called function.
      3. Two dimensional array - dynamic memory allocation
      4. What is a thread?
      5. What is Machine learning? (I have mentioned in my resume and project)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AMD (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2016.

Interview

The interviewers are very open and friendly. They asked me about my past project experiences and interests. They also shared about how each of their teams functions and was trying to determine where my skillsets are more suitable of.

Interview Questions

• What academic projects (electronics engineering) have you done before?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AMD (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

It is a Half hour with some behaviour question like self introduction and one programming question.
    It also ask project details on resume. 2 interviewer one senior one young. They start with some brief intro about their team. And finish it within half hour. You would be able to ask some question at the end.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AMD (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2014.

Interview

I appplied to n internship position through school. Received interview request with in 2 days.
    I was interviewed by the panel of two; supervisor and manager.
    Interviews starts with technical questions followed by behavioral questions.

Overall interview process was ok.

Interview Questions

• They gave me 5 technical questions written on a paper and I have to solve it. Questions were related to MOSFET, D latch, timing diagram e.t.c
      After that a bunch of behavioural question including why AMD, why electrical engineering, what would you do if there is conflict in a group, and some questions from group project and work experience written on resume.   Answer Question