AMF Bowling Lane Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AMF Bowling Lane Server Interview Questions

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Matthews, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AMF Bowling (Matthews, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

My interview was pretty quick & easy. One of the first questions they asked me was if I've ever been a server . I have and that's definitely a plus. If You have bartender experience another thing that you're going to mention in the interview. After that we waited for the background check to go through and I started shortly after.

Remember everyplace is different because I read one where it took a wild for the interview process.

PS.. If you were a bartender making hundreds of $$$ don't expect that as a Lane server. Overtime, if you get big groups of league bowlers that you grow great relationships with and if they drink a lot and you're on top of things then you definitely you can make $300 a night. Where I'm working there's one girl that does in just one 5hr night

Interview Questions

Negotiation

For a Lane Server there really is no negotiation. I get five dollars per hour + tips and so does every other. From what I heard that used to get minimum-wage but that was changed I think the middle of last year.
Did you give raises once per year.

Other Interview Reviews for AMF Bowling

Lane Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMF Bowling.

Interview

It was a group interview with an equal amount of men and women. The interviewee was very nice. Everyone had a chance to speak. There were two managers in the room one was observing while the other talked. It was very professional and a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Is the customer always right?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orange City, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AMF Bowling (Orange City, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

we ended up tallking about the duties of the job and we ended up bowling and took a tour of the facilitywe sat in a bar they asked me how to make a few drinks and i got them correct and we carried a few items on a server tray.

Interview Questions

• where do you see your self in 5 years   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AMF Bowling (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2012.

Interview

Pretty easy; applied online, two weeks later got called for an interview. We did a group interview bowled a little (trust me you don't have to be good at it) and a one on one interview. Less than a week later I got called to do paperwork and a drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AMF Bowling (Mobile, AL).

Interview

I started by going inside and asked if they were currently hiring, and the woman at the front desk was really nice and told me to put her name as a referral. I went home and filled out the application and after two days I called them and about 2 days from that they called me back for an interview. It was a group interview and he only asked us about 3 questions and then made us do some role play to see our customer service skills. The next 2 days he called and told me I was hired.

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AMF Bowling (Corpus Christi, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

I applied online. The following week I had to call them to check the status of my application. Finally after a week and a half i got a hold of manager and they scheduled an interview. In my interview I had to do a drug test which would take about 3 days. (thats what I was told). A week later I called again to check and they still hadn't heard back from the results. Finally after about 3 week process I came in on a Saturday and did my paperwrork and started on Monday.

Lane Server Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AMF Bowling in August 2010.

Interview

it was very short and onle asked tell me about yourself