AMG Solutions Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at AMG Solutions

2.0

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AMG Solutions (Greensboro, NC) in November 2017.

Interview

I was called for my first interview within a couple days of applying and when I got there everyone was welcoming and very nice! I got to meet the director in my first interview and learn about the company and what the job entails. Everything sounded great and I was invited back for a second interview where I sat down with the corporate trainer that I would be working with directly. She went over the pay structure and benefits as well as answered all of my remaining questions. I was offered the position and I accepted and I can’t wait to start! This company truly cares about its employees’ growth and everyone seems to love their jobs!

Interview Questions

AMG Solutions Response

Nov 28, 2017 – Director of Operations

Thanks so much for coming in for an interview and we're so happy to have you be part of the Archon Team! We appreciate the feedback and can't wait for you to start either. We're excited for your... More

Other Interview Reviews for AMG Solutions

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AMG Solutions (New York, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

The administrative staff was very courteous! I was nervous and my interviewer did a great job at easing my anxiety. He was very professional! The questions asked made me dig deeper into myself to correctly assess my career goals.

Interview Questions