AMLI Residential Community Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AMLI Residential Community Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at AMLI Residential

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AMLI Residential (Austin, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

It was interesting. Took place at a hotel. Only interview I've ever been in where the interviewer made it seem as though "you'd be lucky to get a shot at joining our company." The weird part is they were recruiting me.

Interview Questions

• Can't say. The interviewer just talked about the company and maybe asked five questions, and the questions were ones that they would've known if they read my resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple. I wanted what the previous manager was making and just happened to privy to the budget info for the property. Helps to have friends working for a company you are being recruited to work for.

Other Interview Reviews for AMLI Residential

Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AMLI Residential.

Interview

Very standard: submitted resume on website, phone interview and first one on one interview. One upper management interview and a character assessment on the internet

Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMLI Residential.

Interview

Easy, and everyone was friendly. Made it comfortable, but asked good questions with lots of follow up. Drug screening took longer than it needed to and the company that did it lost my results which delayed the hire.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what your vision would be for the community, and how will you help it achieve the desired results?   Answer Question