ANZ Bank Change Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ANZ Bank Change Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at ANZ Bank

2.5

Change Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Melbourne (Australia)) in May 2015.

Interview

I met with two Portfolio Change Managers from the practice. It was reasonably relaxed and information. They seemed to focus less on making it an "exam" and examined more of my thinking style, qualities and previous experience. They were both extremely friendly and make the interview very conversation, so it was more of an exchange as opposed to a more traditional interview approach with a panel. They did ask standard questions such as, environments that optimise my performance, difficult stakeholders and examples of innovation.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to do something differently and people didn't agree with you.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ANZ Bank

Change Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Melbourne (Australia)) in May 2013.

Interview

Felt adhoc and confrontational. No behavioural questions, but wanted justification on why I was leaving my role to apply for this one.

Did not feel like an actual interview at all but rather telling me why I should not be leaving my old role and how they would have no time to train me if I did not know something.

Interview Questions

• How do I know you will not leave this role when a better one comes along?   2 Answers