ANZ Bank Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ANZ Bank Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at ANZ Bank

2.7

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)) in February 2012.

Interview

Three stage interview process. Had a phone interview and then met with two leaders, who gave an accurate picture of the role and organisation - including positives and current challenges. I was only in the city for 1 week, so they made every effort to arrange both meetings within that week. My first interview was on a Friday and the interviewer was wearing casual clothing (jeans) I was dressed in a suit for the interview, so felt this was inappropriate.

Interview Questions

• How I have dealt with working in global organisations, with various cultures in different time zones.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't a lot of negotiation. They met my initial (realistic) expectations.

Other Interview Reviews for ANZ Bank

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Melbourne (Australia)) in May 2012.

Interview

Largely a deceptive view of the position, actual job was very different from the job described during the interview process. Despite assurances along the way the job never evolved into the job that was interviewed for. This seemed to have been a trick to get you into the position more than anything else.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ANZ Bank in March 2010.

Interview

It was very simple process but too technical, first round was Telephonic, next 1:1, next HR.

Interview Questions

• Mostly Scenario based question   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ANZ Bank.

Interview

I was waiting for 45 mins to interview. During waiting time, the staff provided water for the candidate. the staff was warm. The interview time was almost 30 mins, the questions are all behavioural questions.