ANZ Bank Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ANZ Bank Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at ANZ Bank

2.8

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2016.

Interview

2 round interviews and a psychometric test. First interview focus on technical competency, second focus on culture, behaviour, psychometric test is quick and easy. It depends on individual hiring manager to decide what questions to ask, I have 3 managers interview me in first round! 2 in second round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ANZ Bank

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

Very unprofessional! A recruiter from ANZ contacted me directly about an open role. I found the position interesting and applied for the same. The recruiter then sent an email with a link for an online test and a confirmed time for the face-to-face interview. When I reached the office for the interview, the two interviewers did not even have a copy of my resume and said they do not have sufficient information about me. I wonder how the shortlisting was done even without going through my profile!

After the interview, I was told that an update would be provided the next week but never received the same. After waiting for a few weeks, I wrote to HR asking for the same and they came back to me saying that I did not make it to the next round.

My advice to ANZ HR: Please respect your candidates' time. I felt there was no sync between HR and the hiring managers. I expected much more professionalism from such a large corporate.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasir Ris, East (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Pasir Ris, East (Singapore)) in October 2013.

Interview

Average level of difficulty questions - mixture of behavourial and skills based questions. Interview process was friendly and straight forward - using STAR approach, which is adopted by the Group level

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2011.

Interview

phone interview re. experience
    1 on 1 in person re. skills test, case study on banking
    last round was a meet and greet - informal catchup

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

interview process was detailed with focus on conversations pertaining to key market conditions, financial insights and overall Banking conditions, team management skills, view on banking competition and regulatory focus in banking.

Interview Questions

• Describe your leadership style   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2014.

Interview

4 interviews over 4 months all because 1 person managed time poorly.
    When asked if the restructures and changes had been bedded down - the answer was yes.
    6 months later a restructure is underway. Morale of the story - trust no one

Interview Questions

• How do I deal with conflict or issues with team members?   Answer Question