ANZ Bank Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ANZ Bank Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at ANZ Bank

2.8

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ANZ Bank.

Interview

Bad interview technique. Interviewer did not book meeting room so had to do the meeting in some obscure corner of the building. Interviewer didn't print the CV even though the CV was sent a few weeks earlier. Interviewer did not review CV so did not have any idea of skillset or previous experience. Did not seem to have any basic interviewing skills.

Interview Questions

• None - felt like it was a chat rather than an interview.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ANZ Bank

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Melbourne (Australia)) in October 2013.

Interview

Well organised and stream lined. I had two face to face interviews with managers who were very professional and pleasant; I was hired; on my first day I was greeted by an HR representative who guided me through the induction; my access to the system was organised from the beginning. The whole process was seamless.

Negotiation

No negotiation. The offer was made and that's it.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Melbourne (Australia)) in February 2017.

Interview

Behavioural questions are asked with focus on competencies required for the role
    Previous experience with relevance to the role are discussed in detailed on specific job tasks and challenges overcome
    Post interview with the hiring manager, another one was schedule with the Head of the team

Interview Questions

• Delivery of an important tasks with conflicting priorities
      Management of stakeholders   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2012.

Interview

Applied for the job through job portal. The recruiting manager gave a call to have a brief discussion on the fitment. This was followed through two rounds of interview. First interview was telephonic with line Manager. This was followed by the interview by skip manager. Skip manager insisted this to be a video conference. Finally was the negotiation with HR manager.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer asked about the projects executed in past (as mentioned in resume)
      Challenges observed
      Key lessons learned
      What are the key factors for a successful project execution   Answer Question