ANZ Bank Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ANZ Bank Senior Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at ANZ Bank

2.7

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

Was a bit surprised to see that they were taking GD, Aptitude tests , email writing tests for experienced candidates also. Even if you are experienced having referral from the company you would be treated equally with freshers coming for walk-in. So experienced candidates be thorough with aptitude especially because the aptitude is of an average difficulty level, you need to brush up yourself.

Interview Questions

• GD- any topic of your wish
    Aptitude test- Cost price, Data interpretation, Diagrammatic- squares, triangles, cubes and dices, clocks, blood relationship, number series, logical reasoning, direction.
    Email writing
    Voice assessment
    HR
    Hiring Manager   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ANZ Bank

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

2 Telephonic rounds were conducted. No test was taken. No requirement of face to face interview. Smooth process altogether. Not sure about what process is followed in Technology though. Mine was in the Risk domain.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I had only two rounds of interview - HR and Technical, both telephonic as I am located in a different location and will be joining the organisation soon. Tech round - Easy. Process related and situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain your work profile.
      Questioned about what I do and why.
      And few situational questions.   Answer Question