ANZ Bank Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ANZ Bank Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at ANZ Bank

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Makati City (Philippines)).

Interview

It started from HR who will ask basic questions such as employment history, exoectations and other details then after passing depending on the role, you will undergo exam specific for the role then hiring manager. This will focus on background, situational questions and strength and opportunities. Then they will contact you either via call or mail about the status of application.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you have to seek information from different sources to come up to a decision. How did you go about it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ANZ Bank

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

It had 3 rounds of interview, hr round, online assessment and then operations round with hiring manager. HR round is to understand your communication skills and role knowledge. Online assessment was a situational judgement test having 15 questions to be completed in 30 mins and then the last round with hiring manager was to check your skills, knowledge and previous experience in a similar role if applicable.

Interview Questions