ANZ Bank Service Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ANZ Bank Service Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at ANZ Bank

2.8

Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hay (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Hay (Australia)) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview phone call with a recruiter, with basic questions relating to cash handling experience, customer service experience and general ANZ knowledge, then an online assessment to test cash handling skills, and finally an interview with the Branch Manager and Regional Manager which resulted in an offer.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have working in customer service?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ANZ Bank

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

Online application -> online assessment -> face to face interview, all these steps took less than 2 weeks. I'm surprised there was no phone interview for this application. I had previously applied for another role with ANZ where phone interview followed few days after online assessment. Formal interview was with the branch manager and assistant manager, both were great, the BM was able to answer my questions around the job. I will find out the outcome next week.

Interview Questions

• 1. What do you enjoy most about previous job
      2. How do you manage disappointment at workplace
      3. How do you manage changes at workplace
      4. How do you manage difficult customer
      5. STAR behavioural questions - must prepare for it!   Answer Question

Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Interview

Interviewed with two assistant managers, they took turns asking those behavioural questions, very laid back interview, they are quite straightforward and took notes my answers. Keep in mind backing up your answers with solid examples using STAR on each questions. The questions mostly can be found online. Be prepared.

Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Brisbane (Australia)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online for an advertised part time position, this involved filling in an application, and answering various questions regarding customer service etc. Following the closing date of applications I was then contacted nearly immediately and was then requested to complete a phone interview. The phone interview required you to answer questions based on previous experiences, and give examples using the STAR method - Situation, Task, Action, Result. The next stage was an online assessment involving various scenario questions, following this stage was a face to face interview by two managers. The whole process took about a month.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went out of your way to provide exceptional customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Melbourne (Australia)) in May 2017.

Interview

Took around 2 weeks. I had two interviews with different managers and the overall process was quite good.

They mostly asked behavioural questions with a few technical mixed in there.

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Melbourne (Australia)) in December 2017.

Interview

Very smooth and didn't take too much time to get back to me. I saw the ad on their website. Interviewers were very nice and tried to guide you. Overall it was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• They mainly asked STAR questions and asked a bit about why you joined the company   1 Answer

Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kadina (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Kadina (Australia)) in December 2017.

Interview

Application > online assessment > email interview time > face to face interview
    Panel interview, very laid back and they want you to be relaxed. Best advice I can give is BE PREPARED! I hadn’t worked in 4 years due to children, I way over prepared for the interview, but I got the job!!

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time you provided good customer service..
      Tell us a time you had multiple tasks due, how did you manage the tasks..   1 Answer

Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)).

Interview

It's broken down to 2 sections

1 - The candidate will be in a room with 2 managers and talk about generic questions
    2 - The managers will change room and will call the phone and pretend they're the customer you need to assist and ask a bunch of questions in regards of banking

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the company?   1 Answer

Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)) in November 2018.

Interview

The process was fast. I applied for about a week when I received a Phone Interview for 10mins all easy questions. I got in 1st round interview by Branch Manager then shortlisted and 2nd round interview by the Regional manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for ANZ? A few basic questions at the start then lots of Behavioural questions that require you to answer with STAR format, based on your real past experience.   Answer Question

Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Adelaide (Australia)

Interview

Had various online assessment including a timed assessment where you are given a dollar amounts and have to make up that amount with the various denominations. Had two face to face interviews. One with branch manager and one with district manager. Asked usual behavioural questions. They went through my resume with me.