AOL Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AOL Project Manager Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AOL (Dulles, VA) in May 2010.

Interview

A contracting company contacted me for a position that was a short term contract. The manager at AOL contacted me and interviewed me over the telephone. All went well with the interview and we both decided that there might be a match. The outcome was that they determined that there would be no need for an interim person since the time it would take to get the paperwork completed and all approvals acquired would be another 3 weeks.

Other Interview Reviews for AOL

Project Manager Interview

Interview

People asked my first to tell about my person, about my experience, my academic background and why this job-position is intersting to me. Afterwards they told me about
    the company and what exactly the requirements for the job are. All in all - very pleasant!

Interview Questions

• The worst experience with a former employee   1 Answer

a better offer!!

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AOL (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2009.

Interview

Got a call from the recruiter about the role offered. Had lots of telephonic calls from various Offices from US, Dublin. Finally called for interview in Bangalore, had around 4 rounds before the final offer letter came.

Interview Questions