AOL Senior Business Development Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AOL Senior Business Development Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AOL (Reston, VA) in February 2014.

Interview

The recruiter was very communicative and supportive and acted as a champion. Several phone interviews with hiring manager followed by an in person interview with the hiring manager and a team member. it appeared they were in a state of flux and overwhelmed, resulting in a lack of clarity as to the role focus and responsibilities expect that there were "lots of contracts". Very little talk of business relationships, value of partners, deals, goals, etc. No response for weeks after the interview, then was informed AOL ended up putting the job on hold and not hiring.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult, but lacked creativity. It was difficult to know if they knew what they were looking for in a candidate but if I had to guess, it was someone to sit behind a computer and just do contracts.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AOL

Senior Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AOL in February 2009.

Interview

After an initial phone interview, I had 2 separate interview sessions with a total of 8 people. Though it was a long process, the interviews were fairly basic and included mainly questions with a few business cases. The first interviews were mainly with the team I would be joining while the 2nd round of interviews were with senior management.

Interview Questions

• Describe your approach to identifying new business prospects and identifying their needs.   Answer Question