APAC Customer Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

APAC Customer Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2017

2.1

42 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Extremely easy and juvenile. No questions about prior work, all interested in what I do on my days off... I also had to ask all the questions about the job and all couldnt be answered, just didnt seem prepared

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating during the process, everyone makes the exact same amount, take it or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for APAC Customer Services

Anonymous Employee in Humble, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at APAC Customer Services (Humble, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online and got a call from the recruiter 2 days later. The recruiter asked me to come in that same day for testing, passed the testing & interviewed for the position. I did a 2nd interview the following today because I was employed at NCO in the past which is now Apac. The recruiter got the okay that i was eligible for rehire, did an interview with a supervisor & was sent to complete a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Explain when you received good customer service?

How do you deal with difficult customers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at APAC Customer Services (La Crosse, WI) in January 2015.

Interview

Got an email within a day after submitting the application, had a phone interview, then went in for a computer skills and typing test, then had a brief interview with a manager, was very easy and didn't take long. Then had to do a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions: Strengths, weaknesses, how you've dealt with conflict between coworkers, a time you provided great customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at APAC Customer Services (Greensboro, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

I had to sit in the waiting room for anywhere between 10 minutes ti about an hour on average if there are a lot of people there in front of you. from there I had to take a test to see how i interacted with customers and how fast my typing speed was. I heard very fst about my employment there and when I would be starting. Very easy.

Interview Questions

• When I would be available for employment   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Humble, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at APAC Customer Services (Humble, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

When they are low on Customer service Reps. They will send out an email to whoever applied online to come in for an interview within the next 2 days from 9am-2pm or if they are just looking for individuals, a lady will call. You go there for the interview and its like 8 other people or more waiting, you sign in and a lady will give you a packet to fill out. Complete it, turn it in and wait for either Eddie or Raul to interview you. I had Eddie. Its not really an interview. All it is, is to go over the job and to get a form to go take your drug test and come back and return it that same day. Also, the drug test clinic be packed so expect to wait at least an hour.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability? Can you work holidays? Have you ever had customer service experience? Is your background going to come back clean?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. $9/hour while in training for 3 weeks. Then you get paid $10/hour.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at APAC Customer Services.

Interview

Applied online- simple application with survey. After playing phone tag with an HR person for a long time (I had a different job at the time, I'm sure this wouldn't have happened if I was available more), I ended up walking into the HR office. I was given an interview on the spot because I was previously contacted by HR. Was hired that day and given a schedule. Very nice process. They have many HR employees and saw me within a half hour. Interview was very straightforward- examples of customer service experience, etc.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question is always words to describe yourself. She asked for three. Be prepared!   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offer different pay rates for different programs/clients. Also training pay is different than what will be your salary after training.

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at APAC Customer Services (Rockford, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview was quick they asked a few questions, then informed of salary, then proceeded with drug test info. You then proceed with taking the drug test at one of the designated locations. Once I submitted the drug test I received a call back the next day stating that I passed my background check as well as drug test from there they told me I got the job and asked me what day I wanted to start I put in my two weeks at my previous job them started at Apac once my two weeks were up then proceeded with a 6 week training course after training you are thrown in with the wolves. I recommend to pay attention in training cause that will he your last help no info will be given from that point on.

Interview Questions

• How can you assist in the companies growth? As well as Can you provide a time when you provided great customer service   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at APAC Customer Services (Greensboro, NC) in May 2014.

Interview

the process was ok, but when you call to see the status and they have not run your background, and by the time they did, you have to retake your drug test..

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at APAC Customer Services (Tampa, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

I received an email on 4/9/2014 for Interview Day on 4/10/2014. The first interview was one on one and then I was extended an offer for a Second interview on 4/11/2014 to sit with an customer service agent and listen in on live calls, also complete a practice call as well as answer additional questions. On 4/18/2014 Human resources called to let me know I will be starting in the training class on 4/28/2014 and to come in on 4/19/2014 to complete an i9 form on he computer as well as pick up a offer letter along with a training schedule.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected question was: Why do you want to work in a call center?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at APAC Customer Services (La Crosse, WI).

Interview

Typical hiring process. The company changed who they were representing right after I applied, so I didn't hear from them for about 8 months after I applied.