APAC Customer Services Interview Questions in Wisconsin | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at APAC Customer Services (Green Bay, WI) in July 2011.

Interview

I applied online and then was then directed to do an inbound Customer Service Rep simulation. After that, I chose a time to come in to fill out onsite application, which I did in the next couple of days. When I went in, I filled out info about myself, work history, references. I had on spot interview which lasted about 20 minutes. I waited a while for the interviewer to be ready. She was all over the place, asked me how I was about 3-4 times while she said Hi to other people in the office. After the interview, she said ALL applications get sent to operations and I'll hear back in a week or two. Which is a LIE. I have not heard back, wouldn't want to work for this company anyways. Pays very minimum 8.50 to start for training. I think Customer Service Reps deserve more than that, especially when they are the ones customers take out their frustration on most of the time!

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   Answer Question
    • Was there ever a time where you had to ask a customer questions in order to answer THEIR question?   Answer Question