APAC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

APAC Interview Questions

Updated Jan 25, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at APAC (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

Simple. They asked what hours I was available. Orientation/training times and you can't miss an certain amount of days from training. Come in to get your paperwork for drug test. Then start the training.

Interview Questions

• Available hours for work? Can you type and talk at the same time?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at APAC.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. They ask basic questions . They will ask for you to do two interviews in the same day. If you apply in person, you can possibly get everything done in the same day.

Interview Questions

• Are you flexible?? What does customer service means to you?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at APAC.

Interview

Take an online test with practice phone calls. Then I was called in for an interview, the interview was with one person and he was very laid back. He did make it seem like my Spanish speaking skills would be beneficial, however I was not allowed to speak any spanish on the Job. I was offered the job the same day of the interview provided I passed my drug test.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at APAC (Sarasota, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Asked questions as to experience for the position, and wanted to know specific answers as to how you would help customer in several settings. Asked about the products that company has, and if you have knowledge to be able to discus them with the customer. Wanted to know how you resolved a customers complaint. Experience of the interview was that it was structured questions that were filled out by the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• What knowledge of company product do you have.   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at APAC (Newport News, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

You are being interview with about 30 other people on the same day. You take a brief skills assessment, just to see where you are on your cumputer skills. But the people who interview you do not, well some do not work in HR. Which is really odd to me. The just pick random CSR to conduct interview. The representative asks you a lot of questions pertaining to the open position, they seem like their interfered. They ask questions, they tell you what they are looking for, when there next training starts, etc. making it seem like they're gonna hire you but don't. They send you an email after you've called them a few times asking what date do you start

Interview Questions

• Can you work under stressful situations?
      How would you handle a rude customer?
      Are you comfortable sitting for majority of the day? How soon are you available?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at APAC (Greensboro, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

It was fairly quick, called in a few days after applying. Answered details questions about experience and knowledge of customer service. Took 5 computer test on various customer service examples. 1 being audio and another being a written paragraph test to test gwam.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you dealt with an irate customer ?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at APAC (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2014.

Interview

There is no real interview. They hire everyone and everything that walks. If you're just looking for an easy quick job, then apply for APAC bc they're a joke of a company!

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bannockburn, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at APAC (Bannockburn, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online, about 3 days later I received an email to setup a interview. Had the interview and was only asked 3 questions. Two days later I received a offer email. I accepted the position and was in training with 3 days. The entire process was very easy, nothing stressful or upsetting at all. I got the shift off 7-4 or 8-5.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a virtual setting?
      How many reps have you managed at one time?
      What is your availability?   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at APAC (Beaumont, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online, received a call within a week for an in face interview. Nice offices, and seemed very friendly. Had about a 30 minute conversation one on one with the "controller" about just who I was and who they were. Not very professional and was pretty laid back.

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at APAC (Sarasota, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

first I spoke with the recruiter to see with jobs I want to work for some jobs was short term. second I passed the computer and phone test. I interview with a supervisor and she said you got the job. we had to wait for the background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• do you have call center experience? Are you a fast learning? we talking the training class?
      do you know how to multi task, customer experience   1 Answer