APC By Schneider Electric Technical Support Engineer I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

APC By Schneider Electric Technical Support Engineer I Interview Questions

Technical Support Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Kingston, RI

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at APC By Schneider Electric (West Kingston, RI) in April 2010.

Interview

I Had a phone interview, then an inperson interview. The HR lady was very nice and the facility tour was a a big bonus to get to see how everythign works. Sadly their travel arrangments were very difficult to arrange. The interview day consisted of all applicants having a review of the company, tour, job shadow, and an interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for APC By Schneider Electric

Technical Support Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at APC By Schneider Electric in April 2007.

Interview

After an informal interview at the career fair, I was contacted several times by the HR department to ask basic HR questions. Next I was offered an interview at the headquarters. The interview consisted of three people asking various questions to see if I was a fit for technical support.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They refused to grant me more than 35k base salary, which for a Mechanical Engineer graduate was very difficult to accept.