APCO Worldwide Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

APCO Worldwide Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at APCO Worldwide.

Interview

The interviewers are super nice and approachable. They ask basic questions such as why APCO, or things pertaining to your major/studies, nothing unpredictable. The interview setting was very informal as well which make you relaxed and lay back. It is more like talking to a family friend versus an employer. I would definitely recommend apply for this company. I think it will be a great team to work in

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for APCO Worldwide

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at APCO Worldwide in December 2015.

Interview

The interview was very easy. Submitted online and emailed back within 1 day. Questions were very basic. Interviewers were very easy going and easy to talk to. It was like talking to people I have known for a while versus a formal interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at APCO Worldwide.

Interview

Applied online, contacted by email for a phone interview within the week, then received another email asking for a follow up interview in DC two days later. Met with two team members and received an email asking for a quick call. Received an offer over the phone a few days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing particularly difficult, very informational, just have questions ready to ask.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at APCO Worldwide.

Interview

Had a phone interview with one of the intern coordinators. very casual conversation about past experience and my interest. was invited to an in-person interview to meet with another intern coordinator and staff of a team I applied to.

Interview Questions

• please tell us a moment when you were proactive in your past professional experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at APCO Worldwide (Washington, DC) in August 2012.

Interview

I applied via university recruiting website in June to receive a phone interview in early August. The phone interview was informative than interrogatory - basic questions involving my experiences in both college and previous internships. Two days later, I was interviewed at their office with four intern coordinators. The in-person interview was comprehensive - going into nook and cranny of my resume.

Interview Questions

• What was the most helpful "needs for improvement" comment your former supervisor has told you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at APCO Worldwide (Washington, DC) in November 2011.

Interview

I applied online, and received an email that I should clear a few moments of my day to be interviewed via phone by APCO. I was contacted and interviewed by 3 members of the marketing client service group. The questions were pretty standard informational questions and behavioral questions. The people were very nice, and made me feel comfortable.

I suggest you review your resume and the position you are applying for and leverage how your past experiences make you a great candidate for the position - standard stuff.

Interview Questions

• How do your past experiences make you a good candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at APCO Worldwide (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Found the internship through browsing the web, and felt I had the qualifications to apply to APCO. Initial online application required answering standard questions (why APCO) that sort of thing, as well as writing a pretend op-ed to test writing skills. Then I was moved on to a phone interview with the same sort of standard questions (what publications do you read? give examples of your strengths). I had to wait a few days after the initial phone interview to be moved on to a second one, where it was a bit more about personality traits (what do you do in your free time). A day or two after that I was extended an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at APCO Worldwide.

Interview

It was a phone interview after i had applied online. The interviewers were very nice and first told me about the work APCO is doing, how many people are working there etc.. After that, they asked basic questions regarding my resume, my interests and skills I had acquired during my studies and other internships.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume. What did you learn in previous internships?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at APCO Worldwide (London, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Employers were nice and friendly. They first asked me about my past experience from my CV and what was my study then moved to questions about my understanding about UK media.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at APCO Worldwide (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was quite challenging. First, they gave you 3 questions based on two topics of case studies. Then, the real interview begins with your background, continued with several questions based on your answers on the mentioned case studies.

Interview Questions

• What did you know about APCO Worldwide?   1 Answer