APCO Worldwide Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at APCO Worldwide (Washington, DC) in February 2015.

Interview

I was referred through a friend and was contacted the same day to set up an interview for the following week. HR was very friendly and helpful, they ended up scheduling me for several interviews and a test all in the same day. I was able to speak with prospective members from all levels of the team which was really nice, and then a skills assessment, which was fair in it's difficulty. Everyone was very friendly, which I think speaks to the culture of the company, and the interview seemed like it was more about seeing if I would be a good fit for the company and team since there was a skills test that evaluated the technical portion of the job. HR kept me in the loop about when I would hear about the position, and responded within the window they gave me. Great salary, signing bonus, and benefits were offered.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all very basic, nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question