API Interview Questions | Glassdoor

API Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at API

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at API (New York, NY).

Interview

Had to go through 3 onsite interviews. The organisation asked about my previous experiences and why I want to work for this company. It was pretty easy and very straight forward.

Interview Questions

• How I would react on a specific situation and solve a problem.   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at API (Austin, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

The interview was face to face and lasted about 25 minutes. Nice conversation and questions like "Tell me about yourself." Back and forth questions with not much pressure. Hired for the position.

Library Assistant Interview

Interview

At first, the person in-charge will have a warm up session, like ask you to tell about yourself. Then, they will have a session ask about your working experience, how would you come to work. You will need to speaks a bit loudly and clearly if you have a soft voice.

Interview Questions

• What suggestion would u give to us to improve our library service?   Answer Question

Because at that time i had classes on every Saturday, but they need me to attend trainning on Saturday.